RadioBanter

-   Moderated (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/)
-   -   [N6PSE] Thats all Folks (https://www.radiobanter.com/moderated/263562-%5Bn6pse%5D-thats-all-folks.html)

N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin September 28th 18 01:24 AM

[N6PSE] Thats all Folks

N6PSE's Blog

Thats all Folks

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2018/09/27/thats-all-folks/

After a lot of thought, I have decided to end my Blogging. For the most
part, it has been fun and interesting. I have most enjoyed my interviews of
fellow DXpeditioners and I had hoped to include many others. But just like
anything on the Internet there is a dark and seamy side of putting your
thoughts and views out there. I have grown tired of the negativity and
attacks, some from my fellow amateur radio Bloggers. I have decided to
focus on other more positive aspects of my life.

Best wishes and 73,

Paul N6PSE