Post : Monitor Marine VHF Near the Ocean
Author : Bob K0NR

https://www.k0nr.com/wordpress/wp-co...-52-marine.jpg
When on a road trip, I usually monitor the 2m FM calling frequency, 146.52
MHz. For the most part, that frequency is pretty quiet but sometimes a fellow
traveler, camper, SOTA activator or random ham shows up on frequency. I don't
usually bother with tuning into local repeaters as that requires frequent
adjustment of the radio while cruising down the highway.

[...]