RadioBanter

-   -   Ok, several thousand poasts later... (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100005-re-ok-several-thousand-poasts-later.html)

ah July 28th 06 02:33 AM

Ok, several thousand poasts later...

an_old_freind wrote:
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:55:41 GMT, rock
wrote:

**** reading this ****. Doesn't somebody have teh cliff notes version?

Does crawdad's wife still fantasize about buzzy?
Has daev finally learned how to make a solid stool?
Is madonna still hitting on fixkitty?

Inquiring minds...

R0ck was last seen hitchhiking to St. Pete with a pup tent
and a sign thet says, "I can't quit Buzzy".
HTH
:-)

rock is my fav tard
http://www.analpals.com/44C0B44A/images/tour2-3x1.jpg
me and my foo freind billy

Take this to email.
--
ah

an old freind July 28th 06 02:36 AM

wrote:

rock is my fav tard
http://www.analpals.com/44C0B44A/images/tour2-3x1.jpg
me and my foo freind billy

Take this to email.

why should it be taken to email it should never have been started is
not worth taking to email
--
ah

requiem July 28th 06 05:26 AM

an old freind wrote:
wrote:

rock is my fav tard
http://www.analpals.com/44C0B44A/images/tour2-3x1.jpg
me and my foo freind billy

Take this to email.

why should it be taken to email it should never have been started is
not worth taking to email
--
ah

P U N C T U A T I O N

IS OUR FRIEND

requiem July 28th 06 05:28 AM

wrote:

**** reading this ****. Doesn't somebody have teh cliff notes version?

Does crawdad's wife still fantasize about buzzy?
Has daev finally learned how to make a solid stool?
Is madonna still hitting on fixkitty?

Inquiring minds...
R0ck was last seen hitchhiking to St. Pete with a pup tent
and a sign thet says, "I can't quit Buzzy".
HTH
:-)

rock is my fav tard
http://www.analpals.com/44C0B44A/images/tour2-3x1.jpg
me and my foo freind billy

Take this to email.

but, why, ah? tell me. tell me. tell me.

ah July 29th 06 12:59 AM

requiem wrote:
wrote:

**** reading this ****. Doesn't somebody have teh cliff notes version?

Does crawdad's wife still fantasize about buzzy?
Has daev finally learned how to make a solid stool?
Is madonna still hitting on fixkitty?

Inquiring minds...
R0ck was last seen hitchhiking to St. Pete with a pup tent
and a sign thet says, "I can't quit Buzzy".
HTH
:-)

rock is my fav tard
http://www.analpals.com/44C0B44A/images/tour2-3x1.jpg
me and my foo freind billy

Take this to email.

but, why, ah? tell me. tell me. tell me.

Some things--personal things--are not suited for a public forum.

btw, I got one of them callous-remover-scraper thingies the other day--it
works like a treat!
--
ah

requiem July 29th 06 06:58 AM

ah wrote:
requiem wrote:
wrote:

**** reading this ****. Doesn't somebody have teh cliff notes version?

Does crawdad's wife still fantasize about buzzy?
Has daev finally learned how to make a solid stool?
Is madonna still hitting on fixkitty?

Inquiring minds...
R0ck was last seen hitchhiking to St. Pete with a pup tent
and a sign thet says, "I can't quit Buzzy".
HTH
:-)
rock is my fav tard
http://www.analpals.com/44C0B44A/images/tour2-3x1.jpg
me and my foo freind billy

Take this to email.

but, why, ah? tell me. tell me. tell me.

Some things--personal things--are not suited for a public forum.

btw, I got one of them callous-remover-scraper thingies the other day--it
works like a treat!

those things are great - nothing like crusty, nasty, dry heels that
catch in the bed sheets. do you floss regularly?

ah July 29th 06 12:49 PM

requiem wrote:
ah wrote:
requiem wrote:

[...]

[...]