RadioBanter

-   -   Ignorance Is Bliss, they say. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100092-ignorance-bliss-they-say.html)

666 July 31st 06 05:32 AM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Swamp Angel wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
oups.com...

Woger wrote:

The bottom line, Mark, despite your weak-kneed responses, is that you

are
an
intellectual midget. Between you and mental misfit Wiseman, the two of

you
have managed to turn this news group into a virtual cesspool. Your
half-assed responses that you are merely defending your "honor"

What honor? Markieboy has no honor.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is correct. You are right. Had he any honor, he'd cease spamming

Usenet
to the tune of 40 to 50 posts per diem.

if you hd any honnor youd understand and stop blaming the victum in a
libel attack but since you have no honnor as is made clear y your
annymouse status you don't get it
..

You have had folks in these groups "attack" you because of your stupid and
incessant spam. You start it, Mark, and then you whine like a petulant
little schoolgirl when somebody you've angered calls you a less than
flattering name. You are not a "victum", Mark. You are the instigator and
you are well aware of that. So are the rest of us.
Your comment that I am "annymouse" and thereby have no "honnor" is
pointless, as are the majority of your posts. I can afford to use Altopia,
can you?
You might learn the advantage of being anonymous after your neighbors
receive a few copies of your posts, as your buddy once threatened to do.
So, Mr. Morgan, I am going to continue being "annymous" while you plod
mindlessly forward and show us how to be the pea-brained idiot that you so
well present yourself to be.

an_old_friend July 31st 06 06:00 AM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

666 wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

You have had folks in these groups "attack" you because of your stupid and
incessant spam.

no spamm at all
You start it, Mark, and then you whine like a petulant
little schoolgirl when somebody you've angered calls you a less than
flattering name. You are not a "victum", Mark. You are the instigator and
you are well aware of that.

nope I never started the name calling bulll**** that is the only
recoruse of Robeson and Wismen
So are the rest of us.
Your comment that I am "annymouse" and thereby have no "honnor" is
pointless, as are the majority of your posts

you are a coward and afraid to put your name to your posts
You might learn the advantage of being anonymous after your neighbors
receive a few copies of your posts, as your buddy once threatened to do.

they have received them as have the cops the state of michigan maybe
the feds (if so they have expressed no interest in them)

So, Mr. Morgan, I am going to continue being "annymous" while you plod
mindlessly forward and show us how to be the pea-brained idiot that you so
well present yourself to be.

and contiue to support the use of hate and smear campaign over the
truth yes you can do that and likely you will enjoy being anymouse
about since you would be likely ashamed to aosscate with such remarks
by your own name satan (or is 666 the antichrist) oh well who can sort
out your delsuions of grander

an_old_friend July 31st 06 07:33 AM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

666 wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

I see. When it is correctly pointed out to you that your intellectual
superiors consider your blatherings to be a waste of oxygen, you attack the
messenger rather than the facts presented.

when you falsely claim I have intelectual superoirs in posting in the
NG you cease to be a messenger and become a libeler, let alone go on
about wasting O2

thee are those that consider my efforts a waste. I would conceed that
they ight have point if the facts were clearly to the contary
you presented no facts you just repeat more libel

here are some facts

Fact: I set out to stop what has been K4YZ multi year effort to libel
everyone he is seriously oposed to. I have achived that goal.

Fact: I decided to resist the effort of many folks to use an accusation
of Homosexaulity as weapon in these NG's. I have not been entirely
succesfull to date OTOH most posters have come to the point of noting
"so what?" (or words to that effect) in response to such efforts, thus
I am satfied with the results

Fact:in resisting the effort of various folks to label tech and
NoCoders as incapple Ham I believe the way such trolls as "slow code"
and Al klein quiting the feild have shown that my point is made.

Fact: in persuing justice for all (even Wismen as I try to restrain
those tat feel the need to enhance his records of sin further) I have
prefromed a Mitvah

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia
which make my words esp with typed with passion (or boredom as is often
the case in hauling out Wisemen trash) an adventureto say the least to
read. For you I supose this would be mortifing to me it is indeed
something I had to get used too by the 3rd or 4th grade

you may make of my typos all you like it hardly bothers me (msotly it
bothers me when the mispeeling at point near the heart of the peice of
writing is seized upon to avoid the point itself but even that makes my
oint in many cases

you are a cowwrd and clearly without honor

666 July 31st 06 08:11 AM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

666 wrote:
[...]

Don't try to twist the intent or content of my previous post with the use of
terms such as "smear campaign" or "use of hate". I stated facts, Mark. No
"smear campaign" involved. Your attempt to do so is covered in Debating 101,
and holds no water. You've been watching Hillary Clinton too much. Your
comment about my choice of 666 is laughable. Nice try, Mark, but like the
rest of your post, it is weak. A third grader could do better.
Facts, as they often say, is facts. You have quickly become The Clown of
Usenet and have done so all by your lonesome self.
Now, Mark, twist THIS message around to suit your fancy. I guess next up for
you will be to accuse me of "libbeling" you by calling you a clown. And,
Mark. Describing you as a lonesome clown is a statement of fact. Live with
it.

Lloyd2 July 31st 06 10:07 AM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

you are a cowwrd and clearly without honor

(and you will forever be an ignoramus)

Dave Heil July 31st 06 04:37 PM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

wrote:
Woger wrote:

"an old freind" wrote in message
groups.com...

Glendale Smurf wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
groups.com...

wismem wrote:

Ignorance is bliss, which explains Wiseman's posts.

indeed but still bearing false witness is a sin even when against woger

Stupid is still stupid. You were born that way.

bearing flase witness against sone is still a sin if you are christain
or jewish sir

You can't fix that.

The bottom line, Mark, despite your weak-kneed responses, is that you are an
intellectual midget. Between you and mental misfit Wiseman, the two of you
have managed to turn this news group into a virtual cesspool. Your
half-assed responses that you are merely defending your "honor" are but more
of your ongoing charade. You've been spamming Usenet since at least 1998.
You have no honor. You certainly have no pride.
You, like Wiseman, apparently have little to nothing going for you. I think
that I can safely speak for all of this newsgroup when I say that you are a
pure, unadulterated idiot, Mark. You make your unwelcome presence known for
just about any post so presented, whether or not your comments were asked
for. You even attempted to ingratiate yourself with Paul in hopes that if
Paul responded to you it would lend you credibility. By his non-response you
were summarily rebuffed and ignored. Apparently Paul considers you to be a
mental inferior unworthy of his attention, and rightfully so. He shut you
off, didn't he? So, Mark, after being ignored by Paul, you had to seek your
own intellectual level...that being Roger Wiseman.
Disdain, Mark, look it up. That is how many of us view you. I will take it
one step further. I pity you. You sit on your overweight haunches day in,
day out with no life save for Usenet. I feel sorry for you, Mark. I hesitate
to quantify anybody as a loser, but if I had to pick an example, you would
be it.
Simply put? You are an idiot, Mark. A bean-brained, grossly overweight
nonentity. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hey, Davey, you still hiding behind your ex-streetwalker wife?

Hey, Rogie, I didn't write the post to which you responded.

I don't have an ex-streetwalker wife. That's one of the reasons that
she'd like to talk to you.

My wife won't be at the Marshall County ARES meeting a week from today,
so you can put your fears of her aside. You and I can have an
opportunity for a frank exchange of views. I do hope you'll show up to
get your new ID card. I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Dave K8MN

cmdr buzz corey August 5th 06 06:13 PM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

Steveo wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote:
What honor? Markieboy has no honor.

Got that straight.

Hi no-code cmdr buzz corey, you CB freak. 10-4, and **** you.

Want to get on the air and do a little code? We will start at about
20wpm to make it easy for you. Oh, forgot, you're a cber, too dumb and
lazy to get a ham license.

cmdr buzz corey August 5th 06 06:14 PM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

Woger wrote:

The bottom line, Mark, despite your weak-kneed responses, is that you are

an
intellectual midget. Between you and mental misfit Wiseman, the two of you
have managed to turn this news group into a virtual cesspool. Your
half-assed responses that you are merely defending your "honor"

What honor? Markieboy has no honor.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is correct. You are right. Had he any honor, he'd cease spamming Usenet
to the tune of 40 to 50 posts per diem. Had he any honor he'd cease
exchanging taunts with Roger, too. (sewage seeking its own level there)
Unfortunately for the rest of us Mark has no honor, fewer scruples, and zero
common sense. He will most likely continue to burden the groups with his
worn one-liners and unasked for opinions.
You'd think that after being rebuffed, made fun of, and digitally spat upon
that he'd learn something. This is not to be and Mark will continue, sadly,
to provide us with blatantly open displays of his stupidity. Mark is a
classic example of the old saying, "You just can't fix stupid."

Markieboy, like the Toad, Steveo, and Woger have no life, that's why
they spend every waking minute on the Internet hurling insults.

cmdr buzz corey August 5th 06 06:17 PM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

an_old_friend wrote:
666 wrote:

The price I have paid for this is what? Making it more obvious (not
that it was ever a secert) that I suffer from dyslexia and aphasia

The only thing you suffer from is lack of brain cells.

an_old_friend August 5th 06 06:17 PM

Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
Swamp Angel wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message

classic example of the old saying, "You just can't fix stupid."

Markieboy, like the Toad, Steveo, and Woger have no life, that's why
they spend every waking minute on the Internet hurling insults.

no comander I don't I do sned all the time I am trying to work a
digital mode also on the internet though