RadioBanter

-   -   stevie can post nothing but libel (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100558-re-stevie-can-post-nothing-but-libel.html)

[email protected] August 5th 06 01:35 AM

stevie can post nothing but libel

an old friend wrote:

I can't believe that any other explantion but that you are either a
closet agy...

"Fill us in, Mark! Is Steve a closet Aggie? I would have pegged him
as
a Vols fan.

You have some "explantion" to do.

Dave K8MN"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ

an old friend August 5th 06 02:19 AM

stevie can post nothing but libel

wrote:
a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

[email protected] August 5th 06 02:41 AM

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

that was nothing more than a reply to a post of yours from 11/05,you
stupid fruit.
is't it also true you have admitted in this public group that you have
engaged in homosexual acts?

an old friend August 5th 06 02:54 AM

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

that was nothing more than a reply to a post of yours from 11/05,you

indeed so what
is't it also true you have admitted in this public group that you have
engaged in homosexual acts?

yea I have admitted it Iaditted that 8 years ago why are you still so
interested?

K4YZ August 6th 06 03:17 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:

a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

What's an "accutate" title, fatboy?

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend August 6th 06 06:31 PM

More Morkie Mularkie why are you so in shit steve?

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

What's an "accutate" title, fatboy?

well as far as I can tell accurate titles as a class of posts rarely if
ever include yours

a classic of your inaccurate ones is "Mark Moragn Caught on tape
molesting 8 yo"
Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 7th 06 09:42 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend just can't seem to get over the age of seven:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

What's an "accutate" title, fatboy?

well as far as I can tell accurate titles as a class of posts rarely if
ever include yours

Sure they do.

Every post I re-task as "Mor Morkie Mularkie" accurately describes
what I am addressing...Exactly.

a classic of your inaccurate ones is "Mark Moragn Caught on tape
molesting 8 yo"

What was inaccurate about it, Mork?

Steve, K4YZ

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 7th 06 04:43 PM

maj libel strikes again

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

What's an "accutate" title, fatboy?

well as far as I can tell accurate titles as a class of posts rarely if
ever include yours

Sure they do.

Every post I re-task as "Mor Morkie Mularkie" accurately describes
what I am addressing...Exactly.

hardly

a classic of your inaccurate ones is "Mark Moragn Caught on tape
molesting 8 yo"

What was inaccurate about it, Mork?

everything

the title was and remains libel. you were once together enough to know
that

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ August 7th 06 10:11 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

a post from with a true and accutate title I am shocked

What's an "accutate" title, fatboy?

well as far as I can tell accurate titles as a class of posts rarely if
ever include yours

Sure they do.

Every post I re-task as "Mor Morkie Mularkie" accurately describes
what I am addressing...Exactly.

hardly

Nope.

E X A C T L Y.

a classic of your inaccurate ones is "Mark Moragn Caught on tape
molesting 8 yo"

What was inaccurate about it, Mork?

everything

Nothing.

the title was and remains libel. you were once together enough to know
that

I am still "together" enough to know the difference between truth
and deceit, Mork.

Too bad you don't.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend August 8th 06 01:11 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend to small children a nightmare to himself wrote:

more libel
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

[...]

no you are not
as witness this
you you lied about the none existance the 214 FA
http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm
the FA brigade exitis I have written to to ask about the 47 th
took all of a minute on google to find the 214th

yes the 47th no more seem to be there I have written to inquire where
they went since I supect where they are they have a webpage and some
hisory of the unit and its postings

Too bad you don't.

I do

you don't