RadioBanter

-   -   any thoughts on recording stuff off HF (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/100810-re-any-thoughts-recording-stuff-off-hf.html)

Slow Code August 8th 06 12:28 AM

any thoughts on recording stuff off HF

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

Id ask in a ham gruop but the result would just be more flame I want to
know if anybody jhhas any suggestions as to recrding the received audio
and still listen to it something kind of tells when the rules change we
hams are expecting goes the need to be able to record may something
needed without much warning

I would follow up to this post with an informative reply, but I've turned
over a new leaf and I'm not going to flame you anymore.

73

SC

an old friend August 8th 06 01:24 AM

another liar heard from

Slow Code wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

Id ask in a ham gruop but the result would just be more flame I want to
know if anybody jhhas any suggestions as to recrding the received audio
and still listen to it something kind of tells when the rules change we
hams are expecting goes the need to be able to record may something
needed without much warning

I would follow up to this post with an informative reply, but I've turned
over a new leaf and I'm not going to flame you anymore.

you can stop anytime

73

big lie there

SC

an old friend August 8th 06 03:44 PM

get some therapy

wrote:
get some therapy

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 8th 06 08:55 PM

Markie spam

an old fraud wrote:
get

Get some Beltone hearing aids, you are hearing voices that aren't there
on your radio.

an old friend August 9th 06 02:12 PM

get some therapy,

wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

Get any QSL cards from those faked EME contacts?

no wismen I have not yet receieved any of the fake cards you sent

[email protected] August 9th 06 04:48 PM

get some therapy, Markie

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
an old fraud wrote:

Get any QSL cards from those faked EME contacts?

no wismen I have not yet receieved any of the fake cards you sent

Wiseman never sent you any because he didn't fake them, you did.

an old freind August 9th 06 04:59 PM

get some therapy,

wrote:

Wiseman never sent you any because he didn't fake them, you did.

talking babout yourself in the rd peson again

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 10th 06 01:50 PM

get some therapy,

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:

Wiseman never sent you any because he didn't fake them, you did.

talking babout yourself in the rd peson again

What's "babout"?????? Nope not talking about "rd" person whatever that
is. Rural Delivery Person? Is that what the post office considers you,
Markie?

Fix your newsreader, stupid.

dxAce August 10th 06 06:08 PM

get some therapy, Markie

wrote:

On 9 Aug 2006 08:48:35 -0700,
wrote:
you are advised to caese dists this violation of slander libel and
harressment laws

Caese dists? Is that one of them thar Latin legal terms?

dxAce
Michigan
USA