RadioBanter

-   -   ATTENTION ALL MJ HATERS! 8-14-06 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/101459-re-attention-all-mj-haters-8-14-06-a.html)

MR HAMMINGTON August 15th 06 10:27 PM

ATTENTION ALL MJ HATERS! 8-14-06

Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 14 Aug 2006, "LadyMotown" posted some

I haven't posted in this news group for months because I've been too
weak and sick with a combination of emphysema,astma, and bronchitis
which is a condition called COPD and I decided to take a look to see
whats going on in this filththy place and I noticed my name and
address posted AGAIN. Now would someone please tell me WHAT IN THE
HELL IS GOING on here and why is my address posted in here before I
contact the authorities and press charges for stalking and harrasement
against everyone who post my name and address?

Lady

Start right he

http://www.fbi.gov/

Select report Internet Crime, redirects to http://www.ic3.gov/

Make sure you spell my name correctly, "F U J I K A W A Y A M A M O T
O", and here's my email address:

"

What the hell is going on here is you're a ****ed in the head loony
about to die from slow suffocation. It's a rough way to go, exhausting,
and very painful at the end as your organs shut down one by one. Your
brain, such that you have, is one of the last to go. You'll be aware of
everything right up to the end. Exciting prospect isn't it?

You should have never gotten involved with Michael Jackson. This is
your pound of flesh payment for enabling a molester.

marqueer.......did you write this tripe?

an old friend August 15th 06 10:32 PM

cease and desist

MR HAMMINGTON wrote:
cease and desist

Mr. Hammington August 16th 06 02:14 AM

cease and desist

an old friend wrote:
MR HAMMINGTON wrote:
cease and desist

F/O queer!

an_old_friend August 16th 06 02:15 AM

cease and desist

Mr. Hammington wrote:
cease and desist

FreeSpeechStore August 16th 06 09:23 AM

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:27:42 -0700, MR HAMMINGTON wrote:

Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
[...]

Oh, my, no, Mark had nothing to do with it! We(tinw) are just mocking
another k00k entirely, and we(tinw) have chosen to include YOUR lucky,
lucky group in the groups line -- don't you feel special? However,
that's not all! For the low, low, LOW price of simply complaining about
all the x-posting a bunch of times, we(tinw) can keep including your
group in ALL SORTS of threads _just like this one_ -- for years to come,
or even as much as a DECADE! THE FUN NEVER STOPS!!!

Hail Eris!
Not Richard Scoville
Richard M. Scoville is explicitly denied the right to archive any of my
posts, under any of my nyms, on his site, FreeSpeechStore.com
http://tinyurl.com/c222n

an old friend August 16th 06 01:27 PM

cease and desist your harrassment

Slow Code August 17th 06 12:19 AM

cease and desist - Mark, Just ignore them.

"an_old_friend" wrote in news:1155690946.671354.211900
@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Mr. Hammington wrote:
cease and desist

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC