RadioBanter

-   -   Markie is happy now he has new k00k friends to talk to and play with. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102485-markie-happy-now-he-has-new-k00k-friends-talk-play.html)

Slow Code August 26th 06 12:54 AM

Markie is happy now he has new k00k friends to talk to and play with.

and they'll soon tire from reading his boring mis-spelled **** too.

SC

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve August 26th 06 01:07 AM

Hey stupid

Slow Code wrote:
and they'll soon tire from reading his boring mis-spelled **** too.

can you ever tell the truth you are truely geting aas bad as Robeson

but you are right tey will soon tire of my spelling and an my manner
and go elsewhere which is what YOU want them to do

bt can you show some gratitude for thsi burden I am taking no. No you
are being a Kok that might keep em around here