RadioBanter

-   -   Did Roger Wise-Ass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102707-did-roger-wise-ass-really-shit-his-pants-when-ham-knocked-his-door.html)

Slow Code August 28th 06 02:22 AM

Did Roger Wise-Ass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door?

Or was that Lloooooydie?

Bet he wished he had stuck to CW.

SC

an old freind August 28th 06 02:46 AM

kooks on parade

Slow Code wrote:
Or was that Lloooooydie?

Bet he wished he had stuck to CW.

don't you know?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 28th 06 01:32 PM

Did Lardass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door?

Sniveling **** wrote:
Or was that Lloooooydie?

How about when you said you'd be at Dalton hamfest and was a no-show,
fatass?

an old freind August 28th 06 01:55 PM

Did Lardass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
how do you decide which of your sock puppets to put on?

an old freind August 28th 06 02:16 PM

Did Lardass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door?

wrote:
meltdown in progress

Slow Code August 29th 06 12:34 AM

Did Lardass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door? - ROFL

wrote in
ups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
how do you decide which of your sock puppets to put on?

Why do you ask? Oh, that's right, you need all the help you can get
since you get your fat ass kicked daily.

ROFLMAO

I really feel sorry for you people. If you would get back to enjoying
ham radio, and quit harrassing each other, you'll find you have much
better opinions of yourselves.

I'm not a sock. I'm the real thing, but you're all so paranoid and
screwed up, you attack each other like a pack of starving dogs, And poor
old Markie gets the brunt of it. LOL

Slow Code

an old friend August 29th 06 12:41 AM

Did Lardass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door? - ROFL

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
how do you decide which of your sock puppets to put on?

Why do you ask? Oh, that's right, you need all the help you can get
since you get your fat ass kicked daily.

ROFLMAO

I really feel sorry for you people. If you would get back to enjoying
ham radio, and quit harrassing each other, you'll find you have much
better opinions of yourselves.

nah I a have a Find opiion of myself but Robeson and wismen do need to
grow up

I'm not a sock.

till you give a name you are a sock wether of Robeson wismen or some
other hams too cowardly to show himself

[email protected] August 29th 06 02:49 PM

Did Lardass really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door? - ROFL

an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
how do you decide which of your sock puppets to put on?

Why do you ask? Oh, that's right, you need all the help you can get
since you get your fat ass kicked daily.

ROFLMAO

I really feel sorry for you people. If you would get back to enjoying
ham radio, and quit harrassing each other, you'll find you have much
better opinions of yourselves.

nah I a have a Find opiion of myself but Robeson and wismen do need to
grow up

I'm not a sock.

till you give a name you are a sock wether of Robeson wismen or some
other hams too cowardly to show himself

You mean like the many socks you have, Mark?
You e mailed me and said you were responsible for some of the socks on
here.

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord

an old freind August 29th 06 06:29 PM

Did Wisemen really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door? -

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
how do you decide which of your sock puppets to put on?

Why do you ask? Oh, that's right, you need all the help you can get
since you get your fat ass kicked daily.

ROFLMAO

I really feel sorry for you people. If you would get back to enjoying
ham radio, and quit harrassing each other, you'll find you have much
better opinions of yourselves.

nah I a have a Find opiion of myself but Robeson and wismen do need to
grow up

I'm not a sock.

till you give a name you are a sock wether of Robeson wismen or some
other hams too cowardly to show himself

You mean like the many socks you have, Mark?
You e mailed me and said you were responsible for some of the socks on
here.

wisemen Ihave never emailed you

I would neve email you

your filth is bad enough on here

Not Cocksucker Lloyd August 30th 06 01:18 PM

Did Lardass Davies really shit his pants when a ham knocked on his door? -

an old fraud wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
how do you decide which of your sock puppets to put on?

Why do you ask? Oh, that's right, you need all the help you can get
since you get your fat ass kicked daily.

ROFLMAO

I really feel sorry for you people. If you would get back to enjoying
ham radio, and quit harrassing each other, you'll find you have much
better opinions of yourselves.
nah I a have a Find opiion of myself but Robeson and wismen do need to
grow up

I'm not a sock.
till you give a name you are a sock wether of Robeson wismen or some
other hams too cowardly to show himself

You mean like the many socks you have, Mark?
You e mailed me and said you were responsible for some of the socks on
here.

wisemen Ihave never emailed you

You've e-mailed Lardass lloyd and Toad, though.

I would neve email you

And he is glad of it, no doubt, you'd have to reveal your real e-mail
direcpc address.

your filth is bad enough on here

Oh, the irony, you talk about beer enemas and are proud of the fact you
are a cocksucker and a sodomite.