RadioBanter

-   -   More Morkie Mularkie (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/102759-more-morkie-mularkie.html)

K4YZ August 28th 06 08:24 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend confused himself again:

" why Steve so interested in other mens wifes?"

"wives", Morkie.

And since you don't have one, why are YOU "interested"...?!?!

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend tried to hide the facts again:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsS...?licKey=760289

learn to tell the deference

I can and both are fun just different is all

Obviously you CAN'T tell the difference...You married one and keep
claiming "she's" a female, Mork.

I married a female I did not marry a man

But what did your "wife" marry...?!?!

a man

So are the three of you a bit cos=zy in one bed, Mork?

a better on than you

"She" better NOT be on me, Mork!

He'll find out just how competent I am at CQB with small
arms...And no, I don't mean the physiological kind of "arms"...

under the right occasion I might marry a man, I just did not and you
can't face the truth

So far there's not one iota of evidence to the contrary, Mork...

Picture...Sign...USA Today...

no

Then you confirm that you're married to a male.

So stop your wenching, fatboi.

you lied about the none existance the 214 FA

Nope.

http://sill-www.army.mil/3ca/214web/214th.htm

the FA brigade exitis I have written to to ask about the 47 th

You shouldn't HAVE to "ask" about this fictional unit of yours,
Morkie.

Accept No Substitutes.

you mean you will conitue your harrassment

I haven't harrassed anyone to CONTINUE harrassing, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ