RadioBanter

-   -   CB REPAIR & MODIFICATION BOOKS AT 40% OFF (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/103038-re-cb-repair-modification-books-40%25-off.html)

DrDeath August 31st 06 07:27 PM

CB REPAIR & MODIFICATION BOOKS AT 40% OFF

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
ups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
ups.com...

Lou Franklin wrote:
To learn the technical TRUTH about CB Radio without all the hype from
people who are just plain ignorant.

That pretty well sums up the cb crowd.

That pretty well sums up the ham crowd as I have had him killfiled for
some
time now.

Yet you managed to read my other post in which you made the comment
"Like a cartoon character could read. But nice trolling on your part,
Mr.
No-code kOOk. "

Typical response from a brain-dead cber

Dumbass, I wasn't talking about YOU being in my killfile, I was talking
about Lou's monthly spam. Now take my foot out of your ass!

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.