RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/103154-ping-todd-can-you-do-code-practice-omega-one-between-shitty-music-so-markie-get-his-general.html)

K4YZ September 5th 06 05:52 AM

A Concession to Morkie

nobodys old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

get help

Why?

I would never lick anything of your of anything

I'd put a bullet in your ear if you tried, Morkie.

But thanks for proving to everyone here what I've been saying
about your grossly inadequate English comprehension skills.

The sentence had nothing do do with you doing anything to me.

you realy need to buy Amy the Nomex clothing

Why? You're the liar with the pant's on fire, Morkie...And since
you're gay, I have no worries about Amy's combustability.

Your lack of denial about taking welfare noted...as if it were in
doubt.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ September 5th 06 05:57 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

nobodys old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

You could make a lot more contacts if you knew CW.

nope or rather not contacts I am interested in making
after I might encouter you

You mean you're not interested in people who speak with each other
repectfully, with manners and patience.

But WE knew that.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ September 5th 06 06:06 AM

A Concession to Morkie

wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Morkie...You and Lennie are the only two idiots that try and
interject anything here about Morse Code...Everyone else just likes to
pull; your chain.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend September 5th 06 06:08 AM

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genital"sayth Robeson

an old friend September 5th 06 06:08 AM

K4YZ September 5th 06 06:12 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend demonstred that his lack of English comprehension skills
are worse than it appears wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genital"sayth
Robeson

And in the full context from which you snipped it, it's one of the
thing's I'll NEVER know...

You've proven yourself to be the dishonest person you claim you
are NOT, Morkie...

Steve, K4YZ

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 5th 06 01:20 PM

The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

What do you care, you are too stupid to learn it.

an old friend September 5th 06 05:15 PM

The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

What do you care, you are too stupid to learn it.

nope ut stev or you for that willsay anything matter how sick

[email protected] September 5th 06 11:15 PM

The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Talk like that is never justified.

You know, although I really don't want to read such sickness any more
than necessary, I read it again. It appears that Robesin is saying
that his excrement is on "another man's genitals."

That just opens up a lot of questions...

Do you suppose that Robesin was sodomized?

K4YZ September 6th 06 03:30 AM

Is It Possible That N0IMD Is Kin to KB9RQZ...?!?! They Sure Act Like It! Kissing Cousins...?!?!

On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Talk like that is never justified.

Sure it is...When it's true.

And Brain, you've not adequately explained your recent burst of
your own USENET taunts and smears...Things you've said you don't do.

So...Why DO you do them?

You know, although I really don't want to read such sickness any more
than necessary, I read it again. It appears that Robesin is saying
that his excrement is on "another man's genitals."

Who's "Robesin"...?!?!

And what was said was that I would never know those things.

Morkie does, however.

That just opens up a lot of questions...

Only if you're an idiot with Morkie's level of English
comprehension.

Do you suppose that Robesin was sodomized?

Who's "Robesin"...?!?! I don't find him on QRZ.

Steve, K4YZ