Old September 7th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A Concession to Morkie

nobodys old friend wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Talk like that is never justified.

You know, although I really don't want to read such sickness any more
than necessary, I read it again. It appears that Robesin is saying
that his excrement is on "another man's genitals."

That just opens up a lot of questions...

Do you suppose that Robesin was sodomized?

that is the simplest and most logical inference it is is not the only
answer He could have been refered to the proccess of just him
defeacting on another man a kinky act (not my kink but I try not to be
too judgemental of such things) in any event Robeson statesdescribes a
Sex act involving himself and 2 Men one of them he claims is ME

Morkie, Morkie, MORKIE!

STILL NOT GETTING IT RIGHT after three days of having your faulty
English pointed out to you.

Idiot.

is sick lying and and down right gros in his efforts to disrupt the NG

We have YOU to thank for that, Morkie....And your Feeble Five
bretheren.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his own words x19

K4YZ wrote:

that is the simplest and most logical inference it is is not the only
answer He could have been refered to the proccess of just him
defeacting on another man a kinky act (not my kink but I try not to be
too judgemental of such things) in any event Robeson statesdescribes a
Sex act involving himself and 2 Men one of them he claims is ME

Morkie, Morkie, MORKIE!

be a man not a worm Robeson

STILL NOT GETTING IT RIGHT after three days of having your faulty
English pointed out to you.

if there is any faulty english it was yours

Idiot.

is sick lying and and down right gros in his efforts to disrupt the NG

We have YOU to thank for that, Morkie....And your Feeble Five
bretheren.

nope you are the one that types

Old September 7th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Sickness that is K4YZ, was A Concession to Morkie

an old friend wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

[...]

He had no right to involve you in his sickness...

Robesin trips himself up every other day revealing some new facet of
his life. But I really do wish he would have kept it secret. I try
not to be judgemental as well, but I'd really rather not know the
intimate details of two (or more) consenting (hopefully) adults
(hopefully).

is sick lying and down right gross in his efforts to disrupt the NG

Like so many of his other outrages, it's just another pitiful cry for
help.

Old September 7th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

[...]

I find it incredible that you're conversing with the group Myna bird
while ignoring his flooding in an effort to disrupt this and other
newsgroups.

Dave K8MN

Old September 7th 06, 07:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

nobodys old freind wrote continues to demonstrate his English
comprehension wekanesses.:
K4YZ wrote:

that is the simplest and most logical inference it is is not the only
answer He could have been refered to the proccess of just him
defeacting on another man a kinky act (not my kink but I try not to be
too judgemental of such things) in any event Robeson statesdescribes a
Sex act involving himself and 2 Men one of them he claims is ME

Morkie, Morkie, MORKIE!

be a man not a worm Robeson

STILL NOT GETTING IT RIGHT after three days of having your faulty
English pointed out to you.

if there is any faulty english it was yours

Nope.

Yours.

Witness your four days of ranting misquotes despite having your
error pointed out to you by no fewer than FIVE other people.

Idiot.

is sick lying and and down right gros in his efforts to disrupt the NG

We have YOU to thank for that, Morkie....And your Feeble Five
bretheren.

nope you are the one that types
"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

I can "face (my) own words" just fine.

And I see you continue to misquote them.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 6 Sep 2006 18:37:29 -0700,
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

[...]

indeed but we are long past that

I just wish he qavoid alleging I am in his personal sex life that
could cost ME rep if it got out to the wrong places

And AGAIN you've demonstrated that you have zilch-point-squat
English comprehension skills, even when they are printed right in front
of you

Robesin trips himself up every other day revealing some new facet of
his life. But I really do wish he would have kept it secret. I try
not to be judgemental as well, but I'd really rather not know the
intimate details of two (or more) consenting (hopefully) adults
(hopefully).

indee dwith the CAP cadets I also wonder about the adult part of that,
esp with his instance that Bis like me don't exist indeed It become a
logical inference now (with logic he uses to insit my wife is male not
female) to bwonder if the other man involved isn't amy after all he
inist bis don't exist and by this statement then he woulda homosexaul
and therfore must, by his logic be a male wether trans crosdresser or
Transvestite

Whoa....

All those vowels and consonants, illogically arranged and with only
two commas, no periods, and not a single organized thought therein.

Whew!

is sick lying and down right gross in his efforts to disrupt the NG

Like so many of his other outrages, it's just another pitiful cry for
help.

I wish he would just take the elevator in his hospital to whatever
floor the mental ward is and get real help

I'm not the man married TO a man, robbing my father of Social
Security benefits and cheating on welfare, Morkie...

You are.

YOU seek the help, fatboy.

Stev,e K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friendless sodomite wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 19:09:53 -0700,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Talk like that is never justified.

You know, although I really don't want to read such sickness any more
than necessary, I read it again. It appears that Robesin is saying
that his excrement is on "another man's genitals."

That just opens up a lot of questions...

Do you suppose that Robesin was sodomized?

Markie has admitted he was, though.

Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when confessing publicly
to having been sodomized in
. com.

that is the simplest and most logical inference it is is not the only
answer He could have been refered to the proccess of just him
defeacting on another man a kinky act (not my kink but I try not to be
too judgemental of such things) in any event Robeson statesdescribes a
Sex act involving himself and 2 Men one of them he claims is ME

You have engaged in such acts, perv.

is sick lying and and down right gros in his efforts to disrupt the NG

Whine, you spamming hypocrite.

Old September 7th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Oh, Robesin, you know. You know....

You just showed everyone that you have a mouth full of excrement.

I guess it is "justified " by thought that anything may be said or
done in defense of Morse Code

Talk like that is never justified.

You know, although I really don't want to read such sickness any more
than necessary, I read it again. It appears that Robesin is saying
that his excrement is on "another man's genitals."

That just opens up a lot of questions...

Do you suppose that Robesin was sodomized?

Markie has admitted he was, though.

yes your point?

the quote concerns Robeson **** geting on another man dick

that is the simplest and most logical inference it is is not the only
answer He could have been refered to the proccess of just him
defeacting on another man a kinky act (not my kink but I try not to be
too judgemental of such things) in any event Robeson statesdescribes a
Sex act involving himself and 2 Men one of them he claims is ME

You have engaged in such acts, perv.

I have never enagaged in that sort of act

and the subject is Robeson not me

is sick lying and and down right gros in his efforts to disrupt the NG

Whine, you spamming hypocrite.

no hypocrite here

Robeson is th e hypocrite always complaing the filthy posts of other
while posting filth himself

Why You Don't Like The ARRL Louis C. LeVine General 206 January 6th 04 01:12 PM
My response to Jim Wiley, KL7CC Brian Policy 3 October 24th 03 12:02 AM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
Some comments on the NCVEC petition D. Stussy Policy 13 August 5th 03 04:23 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM