RadioBanter

-   -   Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/103248-re-ping-todd-can-you-do-code-practice-omega-one-between-shitty-music-so-markie-get-his-general.html)

Markie Moron Morgan September 3rd 06 03:18 PM

Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the shitty music so Markie get his General?

"N9OGL" wrote:
Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On 2 Sep 2006 07:34:29 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST
station, not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL

It is an ILLEGAL station too, which is what I like a lot. Even its
lower sideband sticks out into a part of 9M which is much more
restricted than its official freq, so it is doubly illegal, and that
is really kewl. Todd can lose his ham license, plus pay a big fine,
if he plays his cards right.

Go, Todd, go!

So, and you lost me about 9m?? I think your smoking crack!!

Rmemenber wehn I smocked your butt crack tood?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download