Old September 11th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts Why Dave you make an accusation of Child molestation against Brain?

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

To Mark: Note the obfuscation technique of Heil here,
he completely avoids the issue of Robesin's baseless
charge that Brian Burke "molests his boy scouts." That
way he doesn't 'have' to answer anything and plays the
poor wounded morseman extra 'insulted' by others! :-)

The only way any government agency gets employees is to pay them, Len.
I've explained diplomacy to you twice in recent weeks. Here it is for
the third time: Sometimes there is the carrot and the stick. Sometimes
there is just the carrot. Sometimes there is just the stick. Write it
down somewhere.

Wallace, take your carrot and stick it...or we will sic
Grommit on you.

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

Your attempt at definition is a FAILURE...but that may
explain why the USA is not doing well in foreign relations
in the last couple of decades or so. Obviously you were
not among those actually practicing diplomacy.

Davie is a PARTICIPANT in insulting anyone who doesn't love,
cherish, and honor morsemanship.

I've encountered many who don't love, cherish and honor Morse Code.
I've insulted only a very few of them. You are one of the few. Enjoy
being special.

(1) You DO admit insulting those of us who do not love,
cherish, honor and obey morsemanship! Epiphany?

(2) There are MANY in here who are not fans of
morsemanship. We are all "special?" Must be,
you've insulted all of us.

Makes one wonder who (or what) Davie molests...

Does it? You're starting to write like Roger Wiseman.

Tsk, poor Davie cannot put down this latest enemy?

You might try unsticking that carrot of yours and talk
about the subject of the thread. Now WHY is it you
condone the postings of filthy falsehoods by this
other morseman extra we call 'Robesin?'

Don't try more misdirection or obfuscation. Answer
directly. Why do you condone Robesin?

Old September 11th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Mon, Sep 11 2006 1:05 am

On 10 Sep 2006 20:34:12 -0700, "
From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm
Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

To Mark: Note the obfuscation technique of Heil here,
he completely avoids the issue of Robesin's baseless
charge that Brian Burke "molests his boy scouts." That
way he doesn't 'have' to answer anything and plays the
poor wounded morseman extra 'insulted' by others! :-)

yep it is the MMM SoP

Translation for others: Mighty Macho Morsemen Standard
Operating Procedure = 'MMM SOP.'

When pressed for anything resembling a valid reply, and
not getting one, the HOMOPHOBIA card is played. Anyone
not liking/loving morsemanship is alleged to be "queer."
Brian is a no-code-test advocate and is also involved
in Scouting, ergo "Brian molests boy scouts" charge by
the homophobic morse zealots.

The only way any government agency gets employees is to pay them, Len.
I've explained diplomacy to you twice in recent weeks. Here it is for
the third time: Sometimes there is the carrot and the stick. Sometimes
there is just the carrot. Sometimes there is just the stick. Write it
down somewhere.

Wallace, take your carrot and stick it...or we will sic
Grommit on you.

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

Your attempt at definition is a FAILURE...but that may
explain why the USA is not doing well in foreign relations
in the last couple of decades or so. Obviously you were
not among those actually practicing diplomacy.

No reply from Heil. :-)

He may be still searching for "Wallace and Grommit." :-)

[...]

because he wants to say the same things but mostly can't bring himself
to?

Heil LIKES to put down (personally) those who do not agree
with him. But, he does not want the "image" of Robesin
to corrupt him. Rather, he corrupts himself in his own
way.

Robesin is a morseman. Heil is a morseman. The MMM all
stick together.

Old September 11th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Mon, Sep 11 2006 1:05 am

On 10 Sep 2006 20:34:12 -0700, "

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

[...]

I've replied previously. Perhaps you missed the replies or maybe you
didn't understand them. There's "carrot and stick", "carrot" and
"stick". I don't understand your vision of U.S. Foreign Policy. It was
worked very well in the past couple of decades. We don't have foreign
relations with non-governments. The Soviet Union is gone. Milosovich
is gone. Saddam is gone. The Taliban regime is gone. The Baltic
republics are free. Poland is free. Hungary is free. Czechoslovakia
(now as the Czech Republic and Slovakia) is free. Romania is free.
Albania is free. Eastern Germany is free and has been united with the
rest of Germany. Shall I go on?

He may be still searching for "Wallace and Grommit." :-)

Are you reading up on carrots and sticks?

Don't try more misdirection or obfuscation. Answer
directly. Why do you condone Robesin?

because he wants to say the same things but mostly can't bring himself
to?

Heil LIKES to put down (personally) those who do not agree
with him.

Allow me to query you on whether you LIKE to put down those who do not
agree with you or if you feel badly about doing do. What feelings go
through your being when using terms like "Mother Superior", "Sister Nun
of the Above", "Robesin", "Herr Robust", "Dudly", "Mama Dee", "little
feldwebel" and the like? Perhaps you are simply unable to help
yourself. Are you like the mother crab, advising her offspring not to
walk sideways?

But, he does not want the "image" of Robesin
to corrupt him. Rather, he corrupts himself in his own
way.

Tell us if you feel that you've been corrupted, Len. Is there anything
in your behavior which you find to be less than admirable?

Robesin is a morseman. Heil is a morseman. The MMM all
stick together.

Do you, Brian and Mark stick together for any particular reason? Is it
because the three of you find common ground in your abhorrence of
anything to do with morse code or is it that water seeks its own level?

Dave

Old September 11th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

To Mark: Note the obfuscation technique of Heil here,
he completely avoids the issue of Robesin's baseless
charge that Brian Burke "molests his boy scouts."

I'm quite happy to avoid the "issue". I've condoned nothing and have no
horse in this race.

That
way he doesn't 'have' to answer anything and plays the
poor wounded morseman extra 'insulted' by others! :-)

I don't have to answer *anything* on *any topic* to you, old soldier.
You aren't in charge. At ease!

I pointed out the peculiarity of Brian's chit-chatting with Mark on a
number of topics while not acknowledging that Mark has engaged in
wholesale flooding of this newsgroup with his mindless drivel.

The only way any government agency gets employees is to pay them, Len.
I've explained diplomacy to you twice in recent weeks. Here it is for
the third time: Sometimes there is the carrot and the stick. Sometimes
there is just the carrot. Sometimes there is just the stick. Write it
down somewhere.

Wallace, take your carrot and stick it...or we will sic
Grommit on you.

We? Who the hell is "we"? You cried out for information on how
diplomacy works. I provided it. If you don't care for my description,
you are entitled to receive double your old beliefs back in exchange.

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

....and I've told you just how diplomacy works. The carrot and stick,
just the carrot and just the stick is exactly how diplomacy works
between nations. The tact part comes into play in the manner in which
we explain how we intend to use the carrot and stick, just the carrot or
just the stick.

Your attempt at definition is a FAILURE...

My attempt at definition is very, very accurate. The U.S. has sometimes
told another country (in a very tactful manner) that it will offer
incentives if that country does something which the U.S. wants it to do.
It explains that if the country does not take that course of action,
that a trade embargo or blockade might result. [the carrot and stick]

On other occasions, the U.S. lets it be known that it would look very
favorably on another country's decision to take a particular couse of
action. No penalties are implied. [the carrot]

There are times when the U.S. feels that neither the first or second
course of action has produced the desired result. The U.S. may choose
to intervene economically or militarily. [the stick]

but that may
explain why the USA is not doing well in foreign relations
in the last couple of decades or so. Obviously you were
not among those actually practicing diplomacy.

Your claim that the U.S. is not doing well in foreign relations over the
past two decades is false.

Davie is a PARTICIPANT in insulting anyone who doesn't love,
cherish, and honor morsemanship.

I've encountered many who don't love, cherish and honor Morse Code.
I've insulted only a very few of them. You are one of the few. Enjoy
being special.

(1) You DO admit insulting those of us who do not love,
cherish, honor and obey morsemanship! Epiphany?

At no time have I denied insulting you, Len. You ask for everything
your receive. You're a horse's patoot.

(2) There are MANY in here who are not fans of
morsemanship. We are all "special?" Must be,
you've insulted all of us.

That is false.

Makes one wonder who (or what) Davie molests...

Does it? You're starting to write like Roger Wiseman.

Tsk, poor Davie cannot put down this latest enemy?

Would you like a dose or two of him, Len? The guy doesn't know how to
behave on the air, in the newsgroups or in society.

You might try unsticking that carrot of yours and talk
about the subject of the thread.

You might want to talk about one of your friendly correspondents, after
unsticking both stick and carrot.

Now WHY is it you
condone the postings of filthy falsehoods by this
other morseman extra we call 'Robesin?'

I've condoned nothing of the kind.

Don't try more misdirection or obfuscation. Answer
directly. Why do you condone Robesin?

Here it is, quite directly, Len: I have condoned no such thing,
certainly no one named "Robesin".

Dave

Old September 12th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 1:39 pm

From: on Mon, Sep 11 2006 1:05 am
On 10 Sep 2006 20:34:12 -0700, "
From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm
Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

Question of the day that Heil cannot answer

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

Your attempt at definition is a FAILURE...but that may
explain why the USA is not doing well in foreign relations
in the last couple of decades or so. Obviously you were
not among those actually practicing diplomacy.

No reply from Heil. :-)

I've replied previously.

No. Your "reply" in regards to 'diplomacy' was a joke.

You have FAILED to reply on the big question on why you
condone filthy falsehoods written by Steven James Robeson,
K4YZ, about Brian Burke and his involvement with Scouting.

... There's "carrot and stick", "carrot" and "stick".

That statement is a JOKE, not a definition.

...rest of Germany. Shall I go on?

Nice attempt at misdirection but that, too, is a failure.
Explain the outright invasion of Iraq that has now cost
the USA as many lives as perished in the World Trade
Center attack on 11 Sep 01 (about 3,100 each place).

He may be still searching for "Wallace and Grommit." :-)

Are you reading up on carrots and sticks?

No, if I wanted to do that I would get a Gardening book.

Obviously you did not see "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit."
:-)

Perhaps you've seen too many Bugs Bunny cartoons?

Heil LIKES to put down (personally) those who do not agree
with him.

Allow me to query you on whether you LIKE to put down those who do not
agree with you or if you feel badly about doing do.

Answer the main question existing before your latest
posting: Why do you condone filthy falsehoods about
pedophilia levelled against another amateur (stated
many times) by an extra class radio amateur in this
forum?

... Is there anything
in your behavior which you find to be less than admirable?

Tsk, tsk. More misdirection. You now charge others,
especially those who challenge you, with "imperfections"
and deliberately avoid answering a direct question.

Why do you condone filthy falsehoods about pedophilia
levelled against another amateur (stated many times)
by an extra class radio amateur in this forum?

Do you think that Brian Burke MOLESTS boy scouts?
Answer yes or no.

I do NOT believe that pedophilia charge and applaud
Brian's work with Scouting. I hold "Robesin's" charge
that Burke is a pedophile to be a FILTHY FALSEHOOD.

By your NON comment on an obvious filthy falsehood, you
tacitly condone such things stated by a fellow amateur
extra.

Old September 12th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

rom: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 2:32 pm

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm
Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

To Mark: Note the obfuscation technique of Heil here,
he completely avoids the issue of Robesin's baseless
charge that Brian Burke "molests his boy scouts."

I'm quite happy to avoid the "issue".

But you are happy to see it happen. A fellow amateur extra
mouthing obscenities against another amateur, a number of
filthy falsehoods about his "pedophilia."

I've condoned nothing and have no horse in this race.

You say NOTHING about it. That is condoning Robeson's
conduct.

On the other hand you make denigrations and falsehoods
about others who disagree with you on the morse code
test issue. That is hypocrisy in action, amateur extra
style, done by morsemen in here.

I don't have to answer *anything* on *any topic* to you, old soldier.
You aren't in charge.

Yes, you HAVE to answer to someone if not me.

(1) YOU are NOT the newsgroup moderator.

(2) YOU are NOT the FCC

(3) YOU are NOT representing all of amateur radio.

(4) YOU are NOT of such a divine status that you can
do whatever you want to do, yet forbid others from
trying to stay on a subject.

(5) YOU are NOT of such a divine status that you are
"better" in every way than the rest of us and
therefore beyond criticsm.

I pointed out the peculiarity of Brian's chit-chatting with Mark on a
number of topics while not acknowledging that Mark has engaged in
wholesale flooding of this newsgroup with his mindless drivel.

Yet you tacitly CONDONE Robeson's "mindless drivel" in thousands
of postings that existed before.

Google statistics on rec.radio.amateur.policy indicate that
Cecil Moore has the highest number of postings in that
newsgroup. In second place is "K4YZ." Cecil has been a
participant in this newsgroup for years and well before
Robeson entered...yet Robeson is almost on-par with Cecil's
total message count now.

That is YOUR hypocrisy without question.

You have a personal dislike of Mark Morgan and his opinions.
So, you feel "entitled" to attack Mark's postings? Of
course you must...you insult him personally at nearly every
opportunity. You must feel "superior" to "lesser" humans?

... You cried out for information on how diplomacy works.

INCORRECT. I stated that YOU, David Heil, LACKED DIPLOMACY
SKILLS despite being in the State Department of the USA.

You attempted to misdirect and obfuscate that by some kind
of childish JOKE "definition" that was INCORRECT.

I provided it.

You did NOT "provide" any definition.

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

If you wish another CORRECT definition, go to another
dictionary. Do not try some simplistic comedic
description about serious matters.

At no time have I denied insulting you, Len. You ask for everything
your receive. You're a horse's patoot.

That is your OPINION, not a statement of fact.

It is as devoid of TACT as possible.

Now WHY is it you
condone the postings of filthy falsehoods by this
other morseman extra we call 'Robesin?'

I've condoned nothing of the kind.

You have tacitly CONDONED those filthy falsehoods by saying
NOTHING about them for years.

Let me be more direct: Do YOU believe that Brian Burke
engages in pedophilia with boy scouts? Answer yes or
no. Do not try misdirection into challenges of others'
alleged misdeeds. If you attempt misdirection to avoid
any answer, that question will be repeated in here in
subsequent postings.

Here it is, quite directly, Len: I have condoned no such thing,
certainly no one named "Robesin".

You HAVE tacitly CONDONED the posting statements of Steven
James Robeson, K4YZ, alleging that Brian Burke, N0IMD, has
engaged in pedophilia with Boy Scouts. You are all licensed
radio amateurs, yourself and Robeson (whom the rest of us
call 'Robesin') being amateur extras.

You tacitly CONDONED Robesons previous postings of other
falsehoods to other individuals by saying NOTHING, yet
YOU have engaged in personal insults and denigrations of
those same others.

HYPOCRISY in action, NOT "diplomacy."

Old September 12th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Mon, Sep 11 2006 1:39 pm

From: on Mon, Sep 11 2006 1:05 am

On 10 Sep 2006 20:34:12 -0700, "

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

Question of the day that Heil cannot answer

I haven't chosen to "emulate robeson tactic" or "Wismens". I don't post
as much as Steve, don't read or respond to Mark's posts and if I was
"Wismen", I'd be directing a torrent to filth toward Mark and numerous
others.

I hope that meets with Len's approval.

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

Your attempt at definition is a FAILURE...but that may
explain why the USA is not doing well in foreign relations
in the last couple of decades or so. Obviously you were
not among those actually practicing diplomacy.

No reply from Heil. :-)

I've replied previously.

No. Your "reply" in regards to 'diplomacy' was a joke.

It is absolutely accurate.

You have FAILED to reply on the big question on why you
condone filthy falsehoods written by Steven James Robeson,
K4YZ, about Brian Burke and his involvement with Scouting.

I condoned no such thing in this venue or anywhere. I've also replied
to this previously.

... There's "carrot and stick", "carrot" and "stick".

That statement is a JOKE, not a definition.

It is exactly the way it works, Len. It's the big three. It works with
countries large and small. It is applied all of the time.

...rest of Germany. Shall I go on?

Nice attempt at misdirection but that, too, is a failure.

You snipped it. It was quite factual. You were in error...again.

Explain the outright invasion of Iraq that has now cost
the USA as many lives as perished in the World Trade
Center attack on 11 Sep 01 (about 3,100 each place).

Explain it yourself. I agreed with the action when it commenced. I
agree with it now. It was the right thing to do.

He may be still searching for "Wallace and Grommit." :-)

Are you reading up on carrots and sticks?

No, if I wanted to do that I would get a Gardening book.

I don't think you'll find much about sticks in a gardening book. You're
so one-dimensional.

Obviously you did not see "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit."
:-)

Of course it is obvious. I stated as much. I'll add that I don't
intend to see it.

Perhaps you've seen too many Bugs Bunny cartoons?

I prefer watching the antics of Foghorn Lenhorn.

Heil LIKES to put down (personally) those who do not agree
with him.

Allow me to query you on whether you LIKE to put down those who do not
agree with you or if you feel badly about doing do.

Answer the main question existing before your latest
posting: Why do you condone filthy falsehoods about
pedophilia levelled against another amateur (stated
many times) by an extra class radio amateur in this
forum?

Answered above. Now do you enjoy putting down those who do not agree
with you and do you feel badly about it.

... Is there anything
in your behavior which you find to be less than admirable?

Tsk, tsk. More misdirection.

More snippage from you. Is there anything in your behavior here which
you'll admit is less than admirable?

You now charge others,
especially those who challenge you, with "imperfections"
and deliberately avoid answering a direct question.

That's incorrect.

Why do you condone filthy falsehoods about pedophilia
levelled against another amateur (stated many times)
by an extra class radio amateur in this forum?

I've done no such thing. In fact, I've countered Roger Wiseman's filth
on the very topic. You're not only a horse's patoot, you're a baldfaced
liar, Len.

Do you think that Brian Burke MOLESTS boy scouts?
Answer yes or no.

Am I supposed to do this on your order, old soldier? I've made no
sexual comment on Brian and boy scouts. What's up with you?

I do NOT believe that pedophilia charge and applaud
Brian's work with Scouting. I hold "Robesin's" charge
that Burke is a pedophile to be a FILTHY FALSEHOOD.

There is no "Robesin". Use the man's name, Len. He isn't "Robesin" or
"Dudly".

By your NON comment on an obvious filthy falsehood, you
tacitly condone such things stated by a fellow amateur
extra.

Sorry, you have reached a faulty and false conclusion. You need to regroup.

Dave

Old September 12th 06, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

why do you choose to emulate robeson tactic and Wismens?

To Mark: Note the obfuscation technique of Heil here,
he completely avoids the issue of Robesin's baseless
charge that Brian Burke "molests his boy scouts."

I'm quite happy to avoid the "issue".

But you are happy to see it happen.

You have no basis on which to make such a statement. My feelings on the
matter are unknown to you.

A fellow amateur extra
mouthing obscenities against another amateur, a number of
filthy falsehoods about his "pedophilia."

Would you like to phrase that in the form of a sentence?

I've condoned nothing and have no horse in this race.

You say NOTHING about it.

That is absolutely correct.

That is condoning Robeson's
conduct.

That is a complete falsehood. You are left without knowing my feelings.

On the other hand you make denigrations and falsehoods
about others who disagree with you on the morse code
test issue.

I certainly do make denigrations of you, Len. Your charge of falsehoods
is, itself, a falsehood.

That is hypocrisy in action, amateur extra
style, done by morsemen in here.

That's manure, Len. You can't lump all Amateur Extras and you can't
lump all morse code supporters or users together in making your sweeping
generalization.

I don't have to answer *anything* on *any topic* to you, old soldier.
You aren't in charge.

Yes, you HAVE to answer to someone if not me.

Show me.

(1) YOU are NOT the newsgroup moderator.

Nor are you.

(2) YOU are NOT the FCC

Nor are you.

(3) YOU are NOT representing all of amateur radio.

I come a lot closer to representing amateur radio than some
non-participant who appoints himself an advocate for something-or-other
in amateur radio.

(4) YOU are NOT of such a divine status that you can
do whatever you want to do, yet forbid others from
trying to stay on a subject.

Remember that you used that statement in that manner. It applies to a
Leonard H. Anderson. What's the subject--whatever Mark Morgan changes
it to? Is today's subject "what its like to lick...", or is it "kooks
on parade" or "koks on parade"?

(5) YOU are NOT of such a divine status that you are
"better" in every way than the rest of us and
therefore beyond criticsm.

You've been criticizing me for ten years, Len, though you were never
able to make up your mind about my divine status. According to you,
sometimes I am divine and other times I'm not.

I pointed out the peculiarity of Brian's chit-chatting with Mark on a
number of topics while not acknowledging that Mark has engaged in
wholesale flooding of this newsgroup with his mindless drivel.

Yet you tacitly CONDONE Robeson's "mindless drivel" in thousands
of postings that existed before.

That's simply false. I've condoned nothing.

Google statistics on rec.radio.amateur.policy indicate that
Cecil Moore has the highest number of postings in that
newsgroup. In second place is "K4YZ." Cecil has been a
participant in this newsgroup for years and well before
Robeson entered...yet Robeson is almost on-par with Cecil's
total message count now.

That newsgroup? Do you mean THIS newsgroup? That's nice, Len. You've
obviously drawn some conclusion from this.

That is YOUR hypocrisy without question.

My hyprocrisy? Did Cecil ever run a long thread consisting of "what its
like to lick..."? Did Steve?

You have a personal dislike of Mark Morgan and his opinions.

Granted. I killfiled him some time ago.

So, you feel "entitled" to attack Mark's postings? Of
course you must...you insult him personally at nearly every
opportunity. You must feel "superior" to "lesser" humans?

Read above.

... You cried out for information on how diplomacy works.

INCORRECT. I stated that YOU, David Heil, LACKED DIPLOMACY
SKILLS despite being in the State Department of the USA.

That's the opinion of one who knows as little of the Department of State
as he does amateur radio. You didn't even know how the carrot and stick
works.

You attempted to misdirect and obfuscate that by some kind
of childish JOKE "definition" that was INCORRECT.

The definition is a correct summation of the entire world of diplomacy.
Make book on it.

I provided it.

You did NOT "provide" any definition.

I explained it in detail for you. I provided examples of its use.

Webster's New World Compact School and Office Dictionary
has two meanings for DIPLOMACY; "(1) The conducting of
relations between nations; (2) Tact."

If you wish another CORRECT definition, go to another
dictionary. Do not try some simplistic comedic
description about serious matters.

The method I described is quite correct. It is used constantly in our
diplomacy. I explained it in some detail. I provided examples. That
you are unable to grasp it, is not my problem.

At no time have I denied insulting you, Len. You ask for everything
your receive. You're a horse's patoot.

That is your OPINION, not a statement of fact.

I believe it to be both my opinion *and* fact. You wouldn't want it put
to a vote.

It is as devoid of TACT as possible.

It was stated as simply as I could make it. It is my firm belief.

Now WHY is it you
condone the postings of filthy falsehoods by this
other morseman extra we call 'Robesin?'

I've condoned nothing of the kind.

You have tacitly CONDONED those filthy falsehoods by saying
NOTHING about them for years.

Capitalizing still won't win you an argument, Len. I've condoned
nothing of the kind.

Let me be more direct: Do YOU believe that Brian Burke
engages in pedophilia with boy scouts? Answer yes or
no.

Subpoena me, kindly old gent.

Do not try misdirection into challenges of others'
alleged misdeeds. If you attempt misdirection to avoid
any answer, that question will be repeated in here in
subsequent postings.

Repeat it all you like. You don't give orders to anyone.

Here it is, quite directly, Len: I have condoned no such thing,
certainly no one named "Robesin".

You HAVE tacitly CONDONED the posting statements of Steven
James Robeson, K4YZ, alleging that Brian Burke, N0IMD, has
engaged in pedophilia with Boy Scouts.

Again, I've responded before as seen above. I'll respond again. I have
condoned nothing of the sort.

You are all licensed
radio amateurs, yourself and Robeson (whom the rest of us
call 'Robesin') being amateur extras.

Your "the rest of us call" is an outright lie. Use the man's name.
Can't you bring yourself to do it?

Yep, we're all licensed radio amateurs. Write a complaint to the FCC.

You tacitly CONDONED Robesons previous postings of other
falsehoods to other individuals by saying NOTHING,

Once again, that is a falsehood. I have condoned no such thing.
I am responsible for the postings of no one other than myself.

...yet
YOU have engaged in personal insults and denigrations of
those same others.

Brush up on your googling and see when it was that I last responded to
Mark Morgan directly. I see his posts only when someone replies to him.

HYPOCRISY in action, NOT "diplomacy."

Your claim is based upon erroneous or false information, kindly old gent.

Dave