RadioBanter

-   -   Early "Hater" of Amateur Radio. Why didn't he turn in his license??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/103319-early-hater-amateur-radio-why-didnt-he-turn-his-license.html)

Dave Heil September 13th 06 09:33 PM

Roger takes a step backward in his therapy...

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Makes one wonder who (or what) Davie molests...

Does it? You're starting to write like Roger Wiseman.

Tsk, poor Davie cannot put down this latest enemy?

Would you like a dose or two of him, Len?

Speaking of doses, how's the ex streetwalker wife of yours' genital
herpes?

Now Roger, think nice thoughts. Try thinking of flowers, clouds,
puppies and kittens. Just try not to think of them having sex with
humans. You don't want to work yourself up into a froth again.

The guy doesn't know how to
behave on the air, in the newsgroups or in society.

Sure he does, he just had to deal with hams who sent in false reports
to the FCC, to ISPs and to corrupt cops.

Oh my! Poor Roger. Everybody is against him. He is an innocent and
loving little cherub. People doctored tapes and sent them to the FCC.
The FCC monitors lied and set Roger up. Riley Hollingsworth has it in
for Roger. He sent him enforcement letters and made him retest.
Internet Service Providers conspired to dump Roger for no reason at all.
That lady who runs the Moundsville ISP had the audacity to yank Roger's
access just because he wrote a little filthy passage about her, thereby
denying Roger his First Amendment rights. The local police locked him up
on a whim and have repeatedly called on him for no reason whatever. The
local ARES group shuns Roger. All of usenet views him as a pariah.
Life has been so unkind to you, Rog.

Think nice thoughts.

You might try unsticking that carrot of yours and talk
about the subject of the thread.

You might want to talk about one of your friendly correspondents, after
unsticking both stick and carrot.

Looks like you are a hypocrite, with such "filthy" comments you whine
about others posting.

Roger, look at the names of your various sockpuppets. Read some of your
posts. Observe how you are forced to hide and post through Google or
anonymous remailers. If you keep it up, you'll likely end up picking
flowers off the wallpaper.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil September 13th 06 09:40 PM

Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts Why Dave you make anaccusation of Child molestation against Brain?

wrote:

From: on Mon, Sep 11 2006 1:05 am

On 10 Sep 2006 20:34:12 -0700, "

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

Dave Heil wrote: Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

Your attempt at definition is a FAILURE...but that may
explain why the USA is not doing well in foreign relations
in the last couple of decades or so. Obviously you were
not among those actually practicing diplomacy.

No reply from Heil. :-)

I've replied previously. Perhaps you missed the replies or maybe you
didn't understand them. There's "carrot and stick", "carrot" and
"stick". I don't understand your vision of U.S. Foreign Policy. It was
worked very well in the past couple of decades. We don't have foreign
relations with non-governments. The Soviet Union is gone. Milosovich
is gone. Saddam is gone. The Taliban regime is gone. The Baltic
republics are free. Poland is free. Hungary is free. Czechoslovakia
(now as the Czech Republic and Slovakia) is free. Romania is free.
Albania is free. Eastern Germany is free and has been united with the
rest of Germany. Shall I go on?

Blather on, you had nothing to do with forming policy, you were only a
ram chip installer.

You've told so many lies that you can't keep them straight. At other
times, you decided that I was a gopher, errand boy or courier. Don't
worry about it, Rog. You were doing your part by taking class after
class at Belmont Tech. What are you shooting for--RAM chip installer?

He may be still searching for "Wallace and Grommit." :-)

Are you reading up on carrots and sticks?

He doesn't try to take credit for making foreign policy like you do,
remf.

That's simply incorrect, UnWiseman. I explained to Len how diplomacy
works. I took no credit for devising the policy nor for implementing
it. I expect that you've become quite familiar with the carrot and
stick/carrot/stick formula, especially the stick.

But, he does not want the "image" of Robesin
to corrupt him. Rather, he corrupts himself in his own
way.

Tell us if you feel that you've been corrupted, Len. Is there anything
in your behavior which you find to be less than admirable?

Robesin is a morseman. Heil is a morseman. The MMM all
stick together.

Do you, Brian and Mark stick together for any particular reason? Is it
because the three of you find common ground in your abhorrence of
anything to do with morse code or is it that water seeks its own level?

And you seek the sewage level.

Awwww. You're just writing that because I've tried to actually
communicate with you.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil September 13th 06 09:47 PM

Roger World

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

While Davey does nothing for his community, and has never done nothing.

"...and has never done nothing"?

Unlike your example of a few days ago, THAT is a double negative, Rog.

It is also incorrect. I doubt you have the temerity to visit my
community very often.

Well, he does polish a wheelchair and some "knobs."

Are you still taking potshots at a wheelchair-bound local ham, Rog?

Think nice thoughts about butterflys, fawns and the ocean surf. Don't
work yourself into a frenzy.

Poor Davey, he had
to get a ex streetwalker right after his first wife left him for his
homosexuality with Andy Timberlake.

Oh my! You've treated us to another stream of consciousness meandering
through Roger World.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil September 13th 06 09:54 PM

Brian P. Burke molests those boy scouts

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

Molested as a child by his now dead priest daddy

Now you know that I was never molested by my father nor anyone else's
father, Roger. I'm afraid you're slipping in your efforts to
rehabilitate yourself. Think nice thoughts.

Dave Heil wrote:

" wrote:

wrote:

Yet he isn't the one who is around those teenage boy scouts like you
are, fag boy.

You're just a hopeless romantic, Rog.

You seem to have similar first hand experience, Assheil.

I *have* experienced you firsthand, Rog.

Miss your dead
daddy...

Yes I do, Roger. Thank you for asking. I miss him very much. Don't
you miss Marie?

...or do you polish more than Ray's wheelchair?

We have some brass and silver items that I polish once in a while. I
have a buffing wheel and polishing compound on a bench grinder. I use
that for polishing metals from time to time. Do you have a buffing
wheel, Roger?

I think Ray's wheelchair is fine but maybe he could use some help in
keeping his apartment clean. Would you like to volunteer? Can we count
on you, Roger?

Dave K8MN

2Test Woger September 13th 06 10:28 PM

Roger takes a step backward in his therapy...

link.net...
wrote:

From: Dave Heil on Sun, Sep 10 2006 3:20 pm

[...]

Roger lays awake at night. He tosses from side to side,
repeating endlessly, "Dave Heil....Stagger Lee....Dave Heil.......
Stagger Lee....Dave Heil......" Upon awakening, Roger
then blames his sleepless night on Lloyd. One has to wonder
just how many voices live in Roger's tortured brain.

old freind September 25th 06 12:29 PM

The rat is in a maze of his own making

On 6 Sep 2006 18:59:57 -0700,
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

Stop misquoting.

"What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly but can't face his
own words

Stop quoting out of context.

no out of context quote made

Act human.

I do

you don't

Robesin posts this complete filth in an attempt to smear you, trips up
and reveals some apparently personal account wherin he was involved in
a homosexual love triangle, then complains that you aren't "acting
human."

I just shake my head

I am certainly human enough to be enjoying his plight. honest enough
toadmit to it. I am a good enough person to admit that enjoying it, is
not the nicest thing on to be

but then in temple most weeks we recite a Palsm that goes "I will see
the doom of my ememies, I will rejioce in their their fall' with the
converative movements prayerbook in front I don't have the exact qote
or the exact palsm but ....

Now if you had a little marine doll with a nametape that reads
"Robesin" and some really big stick-pins....

nah he is no Marine

Always the victim...

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY,
Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

The Robesin Conundrum. The rat is in a maze of his own making.

thrashing room trying to make everything somebody else fault while
still avoiding HIS problem he ihas told a lie no matter which form the
truth takes

K4YZ September 26th 06 11:26 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

old freind wrote:
On 6 Sep 2006 18:59:57 -0700,
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep 2006 14:45:52 -0700,
wrote:

[...]

Sorry to disappoint you, Morkie, but you're still confused.

Always the victim...

Of course, it could have all been a lie, none of it true. Hopefully
the CAP has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy, but it looks as if
Robesin told. But if lied, he's probably OK with the CAP. This just
might be the time for Robesin to confess that he's a habitual liar.

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY,
Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

The Robesin Conundrum. The rat is in a maze of his own making.

thrashing room trying to make everything somebody else fault while
still avoiding HIS problem he ihas told a lie no matter which form the
truth takes

I don't have a problem, Morkie...You do.

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 9th 06 01:18 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 19:44:32 -0700,
wrote:

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY,
Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

The Robesin Conundrum. The rat is in a maze of his own making.

and we are stuck with him

You're not "stuck" with anything, Morkie. You're free to move on.

Unless, of course, you ENJOY having your foolishness spoon fed to
you all the time...Which certainly seems to fit the circumstances.

Seve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 9th 06 10:41 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 7 Sep 2006 19:44:32 -0700,
wrote:

indeed it is an interested position he call himself a lair and end all
this (but lose all face) or he is stuck having admited to being a GAY,
Gay basher which is still reconized as a Pathology by the DSM while
being gay or gay and comfortable about it is not

The Robesin Conundrum. The rat is in a maze of his own making.

and we are stuck with him

You're not "stuck" with anything, Morkie. You're free to move on.

Unless, of course, you ENJOY having your foolishness spoon fed to
you all the time...Which certainly seems to fit the circumstances.

Seve, K4YZ

Mork needs to answer every post. Makes him forget how sick he really is.

an old freind October 10th 06 04:08 PM

why do you sexaul stalk men steve?