RadioBanter

-   -   Hurricane John Frequencies (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/103365-re-hurricane-john-frequencies.html)

DrDeath September 4th 06 04:38 AM

Hurricane John Frequencies

"Slow code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jay in the Mojave wrote in
:

Hello All:

What would be the hot HF Frequencies to listen to Hurricanes, like John
on the West Coast?

I have the usually Hurricane HF Frequencies lists.

Jay in the Mojave

Hey Good-Buddy,

Try 27.185 MHZ when it's open to Mexico.

Happy to help.

SC

Jay is one of the only people that posts on topic, he is always helpful, and
he's a hell of a nice guy. You truly showed your yellow streak when you
trolled Jay.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.

an old friend September 4th 06 06:02 AM

Hurricane John Frequencies

DrDeath wrote:
"Slow code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jay in the Mojave wrote in
:

Happy to help.

SC

Jay is one of the only people that posts on topic, he is always helpful, and
he's a hell of a nice guy. You truly showed your yellow streak when you
trolled Jay.

nah SC just hates everyone no t using code all the time

that isn't esp cowardly just dumb

K4YZ September 7th 06 10:17 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:

that isn't esp cowardly just dumb

I doubt anyone else could do "dumb" as well as you do, Morkie.

You've got "cowardly" pretty well tied up too...As in quoting out
of text and blatantly MISquoting...

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind September 7th 06 03:09 PM

Stop lying about being misquoted "What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson steve has been quoted exactly