Old September 7th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Truth That Morkie Won't Quote Accurately

an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".

slwo code understands even less than steve

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

Enjoy your win.

Steve, K4YZ

Old September 7th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Truth keeps cofessing over and over agin we know you are homo now you can stop reapeting it

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

how many times you coming out of the cloest