RadioBanter

-   -   More RRAP funny VIDEOS ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/104726-more-rrap-funny-videos.html)

corn flax 7 September 18th 06 05:33 AM

More RRAP funny VIDEOS !

Who can guess what famous RRAP personality is in THIS video ?

http://www.tourettesguy.com/videos/****likeahorse/

(be SURE to check out all the titles in "The Videos" section! )

[email protected] September 20th 06 11:35 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:

More Morkie Mularkie

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie says learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 23rd 06 01:10 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

stop lying

Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not.

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

[email protected] September 26th 06 12:47 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On 20 Sep 2006 10:33:23 -0700, "

stop lying

stop the lying steve
Why does Morkie keep insisting that I am "lying" when all I am
doing is quoting HIM verbatim?

I'm not lying, Morkie...

Here's YOUR words AGAIN, Morkie:

Message ID .com