RadioBanter

-   -   In the Northern Regional Jail, nobody can hear you scream (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/104888-northern-regional-jail-nobody-can-hear-you-scream.html)

Lloyd Wiseman September 20th 06 01:57 AM

In the Northern Regional Jail, nobody can hear you scream

Or at least that's what Woger swears is true.

K4YZ September 20th 06 10:10 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

KB9RQZ Said: "oh learning code is easy"

There you have it, folks! Morkie learning code is easy!

Quoted Word For Word!

Steve, K4YZ

Lloyd Wiseman September 20th 06 11:21 AM

In the Northern Regional Jail, nobody can hear you scream

On 19 Sep 2006 21:24:15 -0700, Gollum wrote:

lSTOMP!

Did somebody say something? I was distracted while stepping on a
Gollum.

----
In message ,
said "woger may dram [sic] of My body but I do have
standards in choosing my sex partners"

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 20th 06 11:42 AM

In the Athens City Jail, everybody can hear Lardass Davies scream and squeal like a pig

Lloyd Wiseman aka Lardass the loser pizza boy wrote:
Or at least that's what Woger swears is true.

Except Roger's never been in the NRJ, Lardass. But you've been a guest
of the city of Athens, AL.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 20th 06 11:44 AM

Being stupid again, Markie?

wrote:
Lloyd Wiseman wrote:

lying again wger why?

Poor Marqueer, he and Lardass are having a little lover's spat.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 20th 06 11:45 AM

In the Athens City Jail, everybody can hear Lloyd scream and squeal like a pig!

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:
On 19 Sep 2006 21:24:15 -0700, Gollum wrote:

lSTOMP!

Did

Hey Davies, are you embracing your Jewish heritage for the upcoming
holiday?