RadioBanter

-   -   So Mark...You Didn't Answer My Question...Were You REALLY This Stupid? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/105563-so-mark-you-didnt-answer-my-question-were-you-really-stupid.html)

[email protected] September 26th 06 07:01 PM

So Mark...You Didn't Answer My Question...Were You REALLY This Stupid?

wrote:
I received your email and Hope not to hear from the ARRL again

It shows indeed the odd state of affair that a new am was placed in
charge of the membership office and yet that New Ham (you) is not a
tech class op.

QUOTE

Callsign: W1KRB Class: Technician Codes: HVIA USA
Name: Katie Breen
Addr1: 225 Main St
Addr2: Newington, CT 06111
Country: USA
Effective: 22 Apr 2006 Expires: 22 Apr 2016
FRN: 0014882336 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 627

UNQUOTE

Uhhhh...She IS a "tech class op", YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!

P U T Z ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] September 26th 06 07:03 PM

more of robeson the liar give it up

more vandalism
more of robeson the liar
"KB9RQZ Says: Of Course I Married A Man...What Woman Would Have Me?"
since I did not write Robeson lied again

[email protected] September 26th 06 07:26 PM

So Mark...You Didn't Answer My Question...no i did not answer and will not till you stop lying