RadioBanter

-   -   (972) 385-0433 (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/105571-972-385-0433-a.html)

N0VFP September 26th 06 09:05 PM

(972) 385-0433

Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

Otaku September 26th 06 09:58 PM

(972) 385-0433

On 26 Sep 2006, stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15XXX WXXX Pl # XXX6
Addison, TX 75001-XXX4

personal details redacted

What *is* it with the Outer Filth in the amateur radio froups? Can't you guys
keep your cretins under control?

--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com

Also Sprach Dubya:

But the true threats to stability and peace are these nations that are not
very transparent, that hide behind the...that don't let people in to take a
look and see what they're up to. They're very kind of authoritarian regimes.
The true threat is whether or not one of these people decide, peak of anger,
try to hold us hostage, ourselves; the Israelis, for example, to whom we'll
defend, offer our defenses; the South Koreans.
-- Media roundtable, Washington, D.C., March 13, 2001 (Thanks to Peter Sagal)

Papa Dog September 27th 06 01:53 AM

(972) 385-0433

In article .com,
says...
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

They only way you'd know that is if you put it up there!

Your filthy and nasty.

Welcome to my filter!

Chris

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:55 PM

(972) 385-0433

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006, stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106

Addison, TX 75001-3384

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of Al-Quieda?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:55 PM

(972) 385-0433

wrote:
it isn't cretins it is just a cretin Woger he uses so many id he even
flames himself some days

Markie the newsgroup moron ****s up again! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:57 PM

(972) 385-0433

Papa Dog wrote:
In article .com,
says...
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

They only way you'd know that is if you put it up there!

No, he told us you were one of the ones he ass****ed.

Your filthy and nasty.

"You're" an ill-educated moron.

Welcome to my filter!

SPANK!

Otaku September 27th 06 06:26 PM

(9XX) 385-0XXX

Having contemplated deeply, on 27 Sep 2006, Not Cocksucker Lloyd saw
fit to share with us by carefully crafting
om:

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006, stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106

Addison, TX 75001-3384

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

BTW, asswipe - nobody's censoring anything - I simply choose not to further
publish personal information without the consent of the person it belongs to -
unlike you, Outer Filth.

Slap this, ****head.

--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com
UV points: 3 (Bartmo's lits,

Also Sprach Dubya:

I was not pleased that Hamas has refused to announce its desire to destroy
Israel.
-- Washington, D.C., May 4, 2006

N0VFP September 28th 06 08:31 PM

(972) 385-0433

Heterodyne wrote:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 05:22:56 -0700, kb9rqz_child_molester wrote:

Heterodyne wrote:

No kidding, almost as bad as the warez kiddies.

The ones you molest?

Redmond eh?

Seattle, eh?

N0VFP September 28th 06 08:33 PM

(972) 385-0433

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006, stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining like a **** about it?

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Slap this, ****head.

snicker
That little thing you try to pass off as a penis, you have a clit, BOY!

Slow Code September 29th 06 12:22 AM

(972) 385-0433

"N0VFP" wrote in
oups.com:

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006, stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining like a **** about it?

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Slap this, ****head.

snicker
That little thing you try to pass off as a penis, you have a clit, BOY!

Stop X-posting to the AUK freaks.

Tnx, 73

Slow Code