RadioBanter

-   -   This NG (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/105820-re-ng.html)

Slow Code September 29th 06 12:23 AM

This NG

"Indy Ham" wrote in
:

This NG is much less violent than I remember it being 3 years ago!

The radio groups were really friendly six years ago. Then Mark morgan
started posting more and other low-lifes showed up, teasing him and each
other turning the groups into a toilet.

SC

Papa Dog September 29th 06 06:08 AM

This NG

In article . net,
says...
"Indy Ham" wrote in
:

This NG is much less violent than I remember it being 3 years ago!

The radio groups were really friendly six years ago. Then Mark morgan
started posting more and other low-lifes showed up, teasing him and each
other turning the groups into a toilet.

SC

Spoken by Mr. Friendly himself!

SC you crack me up dude!