RadioBanter

-   -   It's easy to tell when KB9RQZ comes back, the group turns into a sewer again. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/106246-its-easy-tell-when-kb9rqz-comes-back-group-turns-into-sewer-again.html)

Slow Code October 4th 06 01:17 AM

It's easy to tell when KB9RQZ comes back, the group turns into a sewer again.

KB9RQZ is like a turd, and K4YZ, N0VFP, AB8MQ, N9OGL, & others are like
**** flies that love to land and feed on it.

If we can flush the turd, the **** flies might go with it, but to have our
radio groups back the **** Flies have to go too. They're as bad as the
turd.

Please help flush the turd, and smack a **** fly if you see one.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Save Ham Radio - Save CW.

an old friend October 4th 06 02:46 AM

when you going to stop welching on your bet about my party sc you owe

Slow Code wrote:

when you going to stop welching on your bet about my party sc you owe
100 hunderd to amsat in my name

Papa Dog October 4th 06 03:53 AM

It's easy to tell when KB9RQZ comes back, the group turns into a sewer again.

In article . net,
says...

KB9RQZ is like a turd, and K4YZ, N0VFP, AB8MQ, N9OGL, & others are like
**** flies that love to land and feed on it.

If we can flush the turd, the **** flies might go with it, but to have our
radio groups back the **** Flies have to go too. They're as bad as the
turd.

Please help flush the turd, and smack a **** fly if you see one.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Save Ham Radio - Save CW.

You're language is horrible. Do you use these kind of words on the
radio?

Save this newsgroup - Quit using profanity and name calling

Chris

Mark C. Morgan October 4th 06 01:57 PM

And here you are as well, Sniveling ****.

If we can flush the turd, the **** flies might go with it, but to have our
radio groups back the **** Flies have to go too. They're as bad as the
turd.

PKB.

Please help flush the turd, and smack a **** fly if you see one.
7SMACK!

Bye bye **** fly!

Slow Code October 5th 06 01:11 AM

Thanks for screwing up the group again Markie you useless no-code.

"an old friend" wrote in
ps.com:

Slow Code wrote:

when you going to stop welching on your bet about my party sc you owe
100 hunderd to amsat in my name

You should pay each of us $100 for screwing up the groups. Stop acting
like a CB'er.

SC

K4YZ October 9th 06 12:23 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

when you going to stop welching on your bet about my party sc you owe
100 hunderd to amsat in my name

"100 hunderd"...WTF was THAT...?!?!

Idiot.

From: "K4YZ"