RadioBanter

-   -   What's so bad about keeping lazy people out of ham radio? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/106540-whats-so-bad-about-keeping-lazy-people-out-ham-radio.html)

Slow Code October 7th 06 10:59 PM

What's so bad about keeping lazy people out of ham radio?

Remember, one day you'll hear Mark or people like him on HF, unless you
take a stand against dumbing down licensing. If I wanted to hear hams like
KB9RQZ, I'd go buy a CB.

SC

[email protected] October 9th 06 08:30 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 21:59:22 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Remember, one day you'll hear Mark or people like him on HF, unless you
take a stand against dumbing down licensing. If I wanted to hear hams like
KB9RQZ, I'd go buy a CB.

if you want to keep the lazy off steve then turn in your license
indeed all the code lusers are lazy

"Steve" didn't write that, Morkie.

Follow the headers, you paranoid idiot.

stop the lies SC

Slow Code didn't lie about anything. Matter of fact, he was Spot
On.

Steve, K4YZ