RadioBanter

-   -   HOT ASS (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107213-re-hot-ass.html)

[email protected] October 17th 06 06:50 AM

HOT ASS

Cletis KKK Perkins wrote:
**** I had fun today **** I ****ed **** 5 hot bitches at the **** KKK
Klan meeting **** we had **** today **** it was awsome!!!

Cletis.

Hey Cletis........Was Marqueer the bend over billy there?

[email protected] October 17th 06 09:56 PM

id tehft is acrime

wrote:
On 16 Oct 2006 22:50:31 -0700,
wrote:

Cletis KKK Perkins wrote:
**** I had fun today **** I ****ed **** 5 hot bitches at the **** KKK
Klan meeting **** we had **** today **** it was awsome!!!

Cletis.

Hey Cletis........Was Marqueer the bend over billy there?

id theft is crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

WHAT ???
Marqueer is my man cletis!

K4YZ October 18th 06 02:12 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 13:56:08 -0700,
wrote:

id theft is a crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molesting and tax evasion.

But those don't seem to deter you, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend October 18th 06 04:22 PM

back to cut and paste the same lie over and over I see steve

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 13:56:08 -0700,
wrote:

id theft is a crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molesting and tax evasion.

But those don't seem to deter you, Mork.

back to cut and paste the same lie over and over I see steve

as I said you lied in claiming sodomy is a crime it is not and the
sodomy were ruled unconstititonal by the Supremes

the rest of your list are crimes but you get right that there being
ilegal is not what stops me from comiting them (all but tax evasion
were not evasion not ilgeal I would comit it) being a Moral peron deter
me from comting the rest of the crimes on the list.

moral fibir which I have and you clearly lack Robeson

K4YZ October 18th 06 06:58 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 13:56:08 -0700,
wrote:

id theft is a crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molesting and tax evasion.

But those don't seem to deter you, Mork.

back to cut and paste the same lie over and over I see steve

No lies here, Morkie.

You're a tax evading, child molesting, welfare cheating sodomizer.

as I said you lied in claiming sodomy is a crime it is not and the
sodomy were ruled unconstititonal by the Supremes

THE SUPREMES said that sodomy was not a crime?

Was that before "Baby Love" or "Ain't No Mountain Hig
Enough"...?!?!

the rest of your list are crimes but you get right that there being
ilegal is not what stops me from comiting them (all but tax evasion
were not evasion not ilgeal I would comit it) being a Moral peron deter
me from comting the rest of the crimes on the list.

moral fibir which I have and you clearly lack Robeson

If you meant FIBBER, I agree, Morkie...

You are the CLEAR WINNER when it comes to RRAP FIBBING!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 18th 06 07:09 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 13:56:08 -0700,
wrote:

id theft is a crime

So is rape, sodomy, welfare fraud, child molesting and tax evasion.

But those don't seem to deter you, Mork.

back to cut and paste the same lie over and over I see steve

No lies here, Morkie.

You're a tax evading, child molesting, welfare cheating sodomizer.

nope you are just lying again

as I said you lied in claiming sodomy is a crime it is not and the
sodomy were ruled unconstititonal by the Supremes

THE SUPREMES said that sodomy was not a crime?

yep

guess you missed it was big news

Guess you snipped the bulk of the message to hide your lies....

Steve, K4YZ