RadioBanter

-   -   What Is Ham Radio?......The FAQ (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107261-re-what-ham-radio-faq.html)

Slow Code October 18th 06 12:31 AM

What Is Ham Radio?......The FAQ

"david" wrote in
:

Someday, when we all pay for our posts (it's
coming, believe me)

That'll be the day when ham radio comes back to life then. Paying for
posts? That's paying for toilet paper on a wipe by wipe basis.

Unfortunately, the Dumb-It-Down no-code ham radio crowd are too lazy to
wipe. They'll still hang around and the rest of us will have to smell
the stink.

SC

[email protected] October 18th 06 01:05 AM

MARQUEER is a crime

wrote:
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:56 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"david" wrote in
:

Someday, when we all pay for our posts (it's
coming, believe me)

That'll be the day when ham radio comes back to life then. Paying for
posts? That's paying for toilet paper on a wipe by wipe basis.

Unfortunately, the Dumb-It-Down no-code ham radio crowd are too lazy to
wipe. They'll still hang around and the rest of us will have to smell
the stink.

you are the one that refuses to wipe and it is your nose that needs it
worst since you just whine on and on

**** YOU AND THE WHORE THAT GAVE YOU BIRTH, MORK-QUEER!

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

K4YZ October 18th 06 01:58 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 17:05:45 -0700,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:56 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

you are the one that refuses to wipe and it is your nose that needs it
worst since you just whine on and on

#### YOU AND THE WHORE THAT GAVE YOU BIRTH, MORK-QUEER!

no you may not have sex with me I have told and told you that

Only you would see a solicitation in that, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend October 18th 06 04:28 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY! more lies from k4yz

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 17:05:45 -0700,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:56 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

you are the one that refuses to wipe and it is your nose that needs it
worst since you just whine on and on

#### YOU AND THE WHORE THAT GAVE YOU BIRTH, MORK-QUEER!

no you may not have sex with me I have told and told you that

Only you would see a solicitation in that, Morkie.

I did not see a solictation in that but tin the text before your
vandalism yes I did

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 18th 06 04:43 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 17 Oct 2006 17:05:45 -0700,

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:31:56 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

you are the one that refuses to wipe and it is your nose that needs it
worst since you just whine on and on

#### YOU AND THE WHORE THAT GAVE YOU BIRTH, MORK-QUEER!

no you may not have sex with me I have told and told you that

Only you would see a solicitation in that, Morkie.

I did not see a solictation in that but tin the text before your
vandalism yes I did

"tin the text"...?!?!

You want me to apply solder to my posts?

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend October 18th 06 05:01 PM

robesin threader and forger

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

stop the forgery

and show some manners at least on QRZ

[email protected] October 18th 06 05:04 PM

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

stop the forgery

and show some manners at least on QRZ

I've showed you far more manners than you ever showed me.

And Mork...WHERE in QRZ was I not "well mannered"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] October 18th 06 05:19 PM

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
stop the forgery

and show some manners at least on QRZ

I've showed you far more manners than you ever showed me.

nope

And Mork...WHERE in QRZ was I not "well mannered"...?!?!

caloling some morkie is not well mannered esp as you wwhine here about
being called Robesin

What's "caloling", Morkie?

And I'm not "whining" about being called "Robesin". I keep asking
you who he (or she) is. You've not adequately answered the question.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 18th 06 05:24 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code Is EASY!

stop the cyber vandalism

You mean like your "excrement" subject lines, Morkie?

Take your own advice, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ October 18th 06 05:32 PM

steve the #### feeder Didn't Take Morkie Long To Sink To Profaity In Subject Lines Today, Did It...?!?!

wrote:
On 18 Oct 2006 09:24:12 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote:

stop the cyber vandalism

You mean like your "excrement" subject lines, Morkie?

no I don't mean they are just truely feeding bac to your own lies

What lies?

I have no diea what it is like to eat your #### nor will I ever know
that is one of your big lies

What lie?

Take your own advice, fatboy.

how does it aply?

You call me a threadjacker, Morkie...Yet there's 100's of threads
with your "excrement" lines. Yet you call ME a "threadjacker".

Take your own advice, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ