RadioBanter

-   -   Now robeson you can stop being the subject of this sort of posting very easily just aplogize (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107325-now-robeson-you-can-stop-being-subject-sort-posting-very-easily-just-aplogize.html)

[email protected] October 18th 06 11:33 PM

Now robeson you can stop being the subject of this sort of posting very easily just aplogize

appolgize for all your lies such but not limited to

calling me a child molestor

calling me a rapist

call me a welfare fraud

calling me a tax cheat

clying about me abusing my father and lying about me admiting to
abusing him

calling my father a rapist

calling my wife male

calling tood gay

calling todd perents gay

and you need to refrain from such nbehavoir in the future