RadioBanter

-   -   Now robeson you can stop being the subject of this sort of posting very easily just aplogize (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107326-now-robeson-you-can-stop-being-subject-sort-posting-very-easily-just-aplogize.html)

[email protected] October 18th 06 11:36 PM

Now robeson you can stop being the subject of this sort of posting very easily just aplogize

appolgize for all your lies such but not limited to

calling me a child molestor

calling me a rapist

call me a welfare fraud

calling me a tax cheat

clying about me abusing my father and lying about me admiting to
abusing him

calling my father a rapist

calling my wife male

calling tood gay

calling todd perents gay

and you need to refrain from such nbehavoir in the future

you also need to get you facts straight before you shot off your
keboard such but not limited lerning what timezone your targets are in
and learning where thing are before you start insiting you know
something about where PT is done in this couty as matter of on wedndays
it is a distance i could easily walk from here, you might also consider
the fact I don't have to stay with him all the time he in PT nor does
anybody leave at 11:15 am for 1;300pm papointment, es when that
appointment is some where just bearing out sight from here