RadioBanter

-   -   I like being killfiled. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107514-i-like-being-killfiled.html)

Slow Code October 21st 06 12:44 AM

I like being killfiled.

I actually prefer being killfiled, then I don't have to worry about
lazy asses, lids, and retards attacking my policy posts.

SC

[email protected] October 21st 06 01:31 AM

no

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:44:49 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I actually prefer being killfiled, then I don't have to worry about
lazy asses, lids, and retards attacking my policy posts.

you don't make policy posts you just trol and enageg in abusive
beahvoir
SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

gav October 21st 06 02:39 AM

hello marqueer

wrote:
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:44:49 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I actually prefer being killfiled, then I don't have to worry about
lazy asses, lids, and retards attacking my policy posts.

you don't make policy posts you just trol and enageg in abusive
beahvoir
SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

SC and Steve are almost the only people who post about policy.

You know marqueer, if you looked to k4yz as a role model that would be
your first step in getting the help you need.

U-Know-Who October 21st 06 03:00 AM

id theft is a crime

wrote in message
On 20 Oct 2006 18:39:32 -0700, "gav" wrote:

and you are a repeat offenders
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Troll

Not Lloyd October 21st 06 03:41 AM

I like being killfiled.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
I actually prefer being killfiled, then I don't have to worry about
lazy asses, lids, and retards attacking my policy posts.

SC

Hmmm...where does that leave Mark, since I thought he was all three of the
above? You ain't exactly number one on his list of friends, you know.

Slow Code October 22nd 06 12:32 AM

I like being killfiled.

"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
I actually prefer being killfiled, then I don't have to worry about
lazy asses, lids, and retards attacking my policy posts.

SC

Hmmm...where does that leave Mark, since I thought he was all three of
the above? You ain't exactly number one on his list of friends, you
know.

Markie is all three all right. His brain doesn't seem to be able to
connect the dots. If KB9RQZ would KF all the people he hates, RRAP would
be a policy group again instead of a Laugh-at-the-Retard forum.

I'm not against trying to help Markie, but Markie refuses to be helped.
That's why from now on he's: "Mark in the Dark"

SC

an_old_friend October 22nd 06 03:58 AM

simple truth

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message

It is not an attempt to "selince" voices we dislike.

sure it
Don't flatter yourself
and don't put words in my statement that simply were not there.

it is is not there becase you are honest to put it there

And once again for the record. I am NOT Steve. Kapiche?

I understand you are making the claim you are also a proven lier

Goonie Bird October 22nd 06 04:02 AM

I like being killfiled.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

"Slow Code" wrote in message
link.net...
I actually prefer being killfiled, then I don't have to worry about
lazy asses, lids, and retards attacking my policy posts.

SC

Hmmm...where does that leave Mark, since I thought he was all three of
the above? You ain't exactly number one on his list of friends, you
know.

Markie is all three all right. His brain doesn't seem to be able to
connect the dots. If KB9RQZ would KF all the people he hates, RRAP would
be a policy group again instead of a Laugh-at-the-Retard forum.

I'm not against trying to help Markie, but Markie refuses to be helped.
That's why from now on he's: "Mark in the Dark"

SC

The problem with this is that Mark In The Dark doesn't feel he needs help.
In his jumbled mind he is just "defending" his honor. Makes no difference
that HE started most of the angst to begin with, does it? That simply does
not compute in his dyslexic brain. Mark In The Dark doesn't feel that
eighty, ninety, or a hundred posts a day is spam.
I wonder if he abused drugs when he was a kid?

Not Lloyd October 22nd 06 04:52 AM

I like being killfiled.

wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 22:02:42 -0500, "Goonie Bird" anon@anon wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

The problem with this is that Mark In The Dark doesn't feel he needs help.

got that much right
In his jumbled mind he is just "defending" his honor. Makes no difference
that HE started most of the angst to begin with, does it?

nope I did not Robeson did years agoo with threats to uurder me
That simply does
not compute in his dyslexic brain. Mark In The Dark doesn't feel that
eighty, ninety, or a hundred posts a day is spam.

no I don't becuase simply number is not the deciding factor if it were
you folks would be Robeson a spammer and you aren't

indeed steve you are just ibessed with trying to selince those voices
you dislike

you can't do it
I wonder if he abused drugs when he was a kid?

It is not an attempt to "selince" voices we dislike. Don't flatter yourself
and don't put words in my statement that simply were not there.
As for the rest of your comment, I'll have to hand it over to Slow Code to
figure out what "ibessed" is supposed to mean. That word simply does not
exist in the dictionaries I've looked at.

And once again for the record. I am NOT Steve. Kapiche?