RadioBanter

-   -   you scak of shit (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107665-you-scak-shit.html)

Not Lloyd October 22nd 06 08:00 PM

you scak of shit

"you will voilate Chris Caputo's tos ify ou do that andin fact you voilate
them now you scak of ****. be warend thet you wilbe turned in."

Boy, The self-righteous Knight In Shining Armor sure told you, didn't he? I
guess you got under Morkie's skin with that one.

Hi Yo Silver! Awaaaayyy!!

Douche Bag October 28th 06 02:37 AM

id theft uis a crime

What drugs are you guys on?
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:00:39 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

"you will voilate Chris Caputo's tos ify ou do that andin fact you voilate
them now you scak of ****. be warend thet you wilbe turned in."

Boy, The self-righteous Knight In Shining Armor sure told you, didn't he?

no if you read youd kknow I did not post it very likely you did so you
could attack it
guess you got under Morkie's skin with that one.

then you are clearly a fool or lier to bleive that

Indeed anybody is welcome to waste a bit more my local LE officers
time (or rather drag em away form the local doughnut shop) with the
wild and unsupported charges you like to make

Hi Yo Silver! Awaaaayyy!!

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/