RadioBanter

-   -   well at least "chris is help get back to sleep from being rudely awakened localy (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107733-well-least-chris-help-get-back-sleep-being-rudely-awakened-localy.html)

an_old_friend October 23rd 06 12:46 PM

well at least "chris is help get back to sleep from being rudely awakened localy

but he must be feverishly trying to work out some new trick of
rederected and desperate to the AUK boys

Lloyd Davies Slappa October 23rd 06 09:23 PM

well at least "chris is help get back to sleep from being rudely awakened localy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
but he must be feverishly trying to work out some new trick of
rederected and desperate to the AUK boys

Here he is, the guy that OWNS YOU!

http://i14.tinypic.com/2mq27mf.jpg

Not Lloyd October 24th 06 12:36 AM

well at least "chris is help get back to sleep from being rudely awakened localy

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:19:29 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
wrote:

QRZ.COM will no longer allow Mark Morgan to post in their forums.

Now we will see even more of him here. Aren't we lucky?

nope my time here will depend on how drivel people like post
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/