RadioBanter

-   -   11 meter quad beam (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107922-re-11-meter-quad-beam.html)

Slow Code October 26th 06 12:50 AM

11 meter quad beam

Steveo wrote in
:

"pete" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Which is the best light wind load horizontal/vertical on the market
today?

Hardly anyone uses them, try google for reviews.

Yeah I tried that first and it seems you're right, Pete. My Y-quad is
wore out after many years of good service and I was wondering if the
Maco comet would be much of an upgrade:

http://www.bellscb.com/products/ante...maco_comet.htm

Or just buy another Y-quad.

http://www.bellscb.com/products/antennas/Maco/yquad.htm

I wish the PDL II was still being made.

I'm glad they quit making it. CB'ers should be seen, not heard.

SC

RadioGuy November 2nd 06 03:47 AM

11 meter quad beam

I'm glad they quit making it. CB'ers should be seen, not heard.

SC

You're a Radio Bigot!!!!!!!!!! You pick on those who aren't like you.
You're just jealous because no one will talk to you on the CB since you
loast your Ham License.

IDIOT!!!!