RadioBanter

-   -   Know Code, not No code. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107987-know-code-not-no-code.html)

Slow Code October 27th 06 01:08 AM

Know Code, not No code.

Bring a some enjoyment into your ham experience. Do a little CW.

SC

RadioGuy October 31st 06 06:46 AM

Know Code, not No code.

In article k.net,
says...
Bring a some enjoyment into your ham experience. Do a little CW.

SC

The only way I could get more enjoyment out of Ham Radio is if you'd
shut up and go away.

RG

Slow Code November 1st 06 12:43 AM

Know Code, not No code.

RadioGay wrote in
:

The only way I could get more enjoyment out of Ham Radio is if you'd
shut up and go away.

RG

If you want enjoyment out of ham radio, you should learn CW and get a real
license. Come back when you have one. Ten-Four? Have ya told your CB
buddies you're a no-code tech yet Papa dog?

SC

RadioGuy November 1st 06 02:14 AM

Know Code, not No code.

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

The only way I could get more enjoyment out of Ham Radio is if you'd
shut up and go away.

RG

If you want enjoyment out of ham radio, you should learn CW and get a real
license. Come back when you have one. Ten-Four? Have ya told your CB
buddies you're a no-code tech yet Papa dog?

SC

How do you know what kind of license I have. I know who you are and you
don't have a valid license! I don't have any cb buddies and I don't
know any Papa Dog.

Slow Code November 2nd 06 01:24 AM

Know Code, not No code.

Chris wrote in
:

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

The only way I could get more enjoyment out of Ham Radio is if you'd
shut up and go away.

RG

If you want enjoyment out of ham radio, you should learn CW and get a
real license. Come back when you have one. Ten-Four? Have ya told
your CB buddies you're a no-code tech yet Papa dog?

SC

How do you know what kind of license I have. I know who you are and you
don't have a valid license! I don't have any cb buddies and I don't
know any Papa Dog.

Whatever you say Papa Dog.

SC