RadioBanter

-   -   To cancel someone's posts, is the "Control: cancel" header sufficient? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/107991-re-cancel-someones-posts-control-cancel-header-sufficient.html)

Slow Code October 27th 06 01:08 AM

To cancel someone's posts, is the "Control: cancel" header sufficient?

"Chris" wrote in
:

It's an act of tough love to cancel a no-coder's posts. They should
be practicing their CW instead of goofing off on usenet. Qrz.com
practices tough love, and so should the rest of us.

I've been lovingly cancelling Mark Morgan's posts, but not all of them
have gone away yet. I'm a little rusty on the use of cancel control
messages, but I think I've got them formatted correctly. The subject
line doesn't really have to contain "cmsg cancel" does it? I see my
messages in control.cancel, so they must be propagating around the net
properly.

ROFL, Try harder,

I still see Mark in the Dark crappin on every thread.

SC

RadioGuy November 2nd 06 04:19 AM

To cancel someone's posts, is the "Control: cancel" header sufficient?

In article k.net,
says...
"Chris" wrote in
:

It's an act of tough love to cancel a no-coder's posts. They should
be practicing their CW instead of goofing off on usenet. Qrz.com
practices tough love, and so should the rest of us.

I've been lovingly cancelling Mark Morgan's posts, but not all of them
have gone away yet. I'm a little rusty on the use of cancel control
messages, but I think I've got them formatted correctly. The subject
line doesn't really have to contain "cmsg cancel" does it? I see my
messages in control.cancel, so they must be propagating around the net
properly.

ROFL, Try harder,

I still see Mark in the Dark crappin on every thread.

SC

Thats your crap dipwad!