RadioBanter

-   -   Why I don't use my call on usenet. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108093-why-i-dont-use-my-call-usenet.html)

Slow Code October 28th 06 01:31 AM

Why I don't use my call on usenet.

Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight years
ago. ROFL.

That,

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

SC

Douche Bag October 28th 06 02:43 AM

Why I don't use my call on usenet.

Slow Code is and old queen pussy. AKA bathroom bitch, glory hole
master. His call sign is WTF.
A. G. Bell wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...

Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight years
ago. ROFL.

That,

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

SC
Indeed! And Roger Wiseman is certainly no slouch when it comes to cyber
stalking, either. Look, for example, at the snail mails he has sent and
phone calls he has made to Todd, to Mark Foley and others. And Roger reached
the lowest of low when he posted "advertisements" for kiddie porn over the
name, callsign, and home address of Lloyd Davies. Those are just a few of
the dirty tricks that have been played.

Nice guys, huh????

Not Lloyd October 28th 06 11:59 AM

slow craps some more

wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:31:44 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight years
ago. ROFL.

nah you are just a coward

That,

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

You know I have never exchanged an IM with Llord Foley or Wisemen

let alone a gay one

of Course I am not gay I am bi something that realy scares Slow code

You are "bi"? Is that like being only half Gay? And why should that "scares"
anybody?
Nobody is afraid of you, Mark. We are far too busy laughing at you.

Slow Code October 29th 06 01:07 AM

Why I don't use my call on usenet.

"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

wrote in message
.. .

of Course I am not gay I am bi something that realy scares Slow code

You are "bi"? Is that like being only half Gay?

ROFL

SC

an_old_friend October 29th 06 01:27 AM

crapathon conitinues

Slow Code wrote:
"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in :

wrote in message
.. .

of Course I am not gay I am bi something that realy scares Slow code

You are "bi"? Is that like being only half Gay?

ROFL

why are you comenting on your posts now SC?

RadioGuy October 31st 06 06:21 AM

Why I don't use my call on usenet.

In article t,
says...

Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight years
ago. ROFL.

That,

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

SC

The reason you don't use a call sign is because the FCC revoked it. You
don't have a valid call sign. You haven't in over a year. I know who
you are!

RG

Slow Code November 1st 06 12:45 AM

Why I don't use my call on usenet.

RadioGay wrote in
:

In article t,
says...

Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight
years ago. ROFL.

That,

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

SC

The reason you don't use a call sign is because the FCC revoked it. You
don't have a valid call sign. You haven't in over a year. I know who
you are!

RG

Remember to flush the toilet when you're done crappin. Thanks.

SC

RadioGuy November 1st 06 02:25 AM

Why I don't use my call on usenet.

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

In article t,
says...

Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight
years ago. ROFL.

That,

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

SC

The reason you don't use a call sign is because the FCC revoked it. You
don't have a valid call sign. You haven't in over a year. I know who
you are!

RG

Remember to flush the toilet when you're done crappin. Thanks.

SC

You're the one crapping all over usenet. You no license idiot!!!

[email protected] November 1st 06 12:04 PM

Slow Code wrote:
Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight years
ago. ROFL.

That,

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

SC

All good cover stories.

The truth is that you don't have a coded license.