RadioBanter

-   -   We're all "liers" (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108192-were-all-liers.html)

A. G. Bell October 29th 06 01:08 AM

We're all "liers"

When on the losing end of a debate, do what Mark does.
Call them all "liers".

But I don't

One I am not on the LOSING end of any deabte

But you ARE a loser...

no I am winning I iwsh the cost wasn't as high but victory for the ARS
worth it

Not only are you a loser, you are delusional as well.

Slow Code October 30th 06 12:55 AM

Mark in the Darks Crapathon contiues

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:08:50 -0500, "A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote:

Not only are you a loser, you are delusional as well.

I am a winner being on the wining side does that

You're an idiot. Being a retard does that.

SC

RadioGuy November 2nd 06 03:58 AM

Mark in the Darks Crapathon contiues

In article t,
says...
Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:08:50 -0500, "A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote:

Not only are you a loser, you are delusional as well.

I am a winner being on the wining side does that

You're an idiot. Being a retard does that.

SC

You're the biggest idiot retard ass hole in the free world!!