RadioBanter

-   -   Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108195-mark-new-self-appointed-group-moderator.html)

A. G. Bell October 29th 06 03:53 AM

Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator. He thinks that he
deserves this position due to the sheer volume of his posts alone.
According to Mark we are all guilty of identity theft, others of us are
guilty of yet to be named "crimes" and those of us who disagree with him are
"liers".

Mark will now accuse me of being Steve, or Dave, or Roger, or whoever is his
accusee du jour, and you may rest assured he will post in bulk.

Go for it, Mark! Speak, Boy, speak!

Slow Code October 30th 06 12:55 AM

"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator. He thinks that
he deserves this position due to the sheer volume of his posts alone.
According to Mark we are all guilty of identity theft, others of us are
guilty of yet to be named "crimes" and those of us who disagree with him
are "liers".

Mark will now accuse me of being Steve, or Dave, or Roger, or whoever is
his accusee du jour, and you may rest assured he will post in bulk.

Mark in the Dark, can't be moderator. He doesn't know anything about
radio.

SC

RadioGuy October 31st 06 07:28 AM

Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator

In article t,
says...
"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator. He thinks that
he deserves this position due to the sheer volume of his posts alone.
According to Mark we are all guilty of identity theft, others of us are
guilty of yet to be named "crimes" and those of us who disagree with him
are "liers".

Mark will now accuse me of being Steve, or Dave, or Roger, or whoever is
his accusee du jour, and you may rest assured he will post in bulk.

Mark in the Dark, can't be moderator. He doesn't know anything about
radio.

SC

You don't either. You couldn't build a crystal radio from a kit. You
couldn't homebrew a cup of tea!

Slow Code November 1st 06 12:44 AM

Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator

RadioGay wrote in
:

In article t,
says...
"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator. He thinks
that he deserves this position due to the sheer volume of his posts
alone. According to Mark we are all guilty of identity theft, others
of us are guilty of yet to be named "crimes" and those of us who
disagree with him are "liers".

Mark will now accuse me of being Steve, or Dave, or Roger, or whoever
is his accusee du jour, and you may rest assured he will post in
bulk.

Mark in the Dark, can't be moderator. He doesn't know anything about
radio.

SC

You don't either. You couldn't build a crystal radio from a kit. You
couldn't homebrew a cup of tea!

You're just like Mark in the Dark. The only difference is, you can spell.

SC

RadioGuy November 1st 06 02:19 AM

"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator. He thinks
that he deserves this position due to the sheer volume of his posts
alone. According to Mark we are all guilty of identity theft, others
of us are guilty of yet to be named "crimes" and those of us who
disagree with him are "liers".

Mark will now accuse me of being Steve, or Dave, or Roger, or whoever
is his accusee du jour, and you may rest assured he will post in
bulk.

Mark in the Dark, can't be moderator. He doesn't know anything about
radio.

SC

You don't either. You couldn't build a crystal radio from a kit. You
couldn't homebrew a cup of tea!

You're just like Mark in the Dark. The only difference is, you can spell.

SC

I don't even know Mark. But I know you're a Radio Bigot. Thats you're
new name. Radio Bigot. Anyone whos not like you, you hate. You're a
sorry sick idiot!!

Steveo November 1st 06 02:45 AM

RadioGuy wrote:
I don't even know Mark. But I know you're a Radio Bigot. Thats you're

new name. Radio Bigot. Anyone whos not like you, you hate. You're a
sorry sick idiot!!

You tell that asshat, RG. I just filter him. :)

[email protected] November 1st 06 03:24 AM

A. G. Bell wrote:

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator.

Well, we knew it was up for grabs, so why not? He seems to have the
spare time, and he knows what its like to go wanting for an apology.
So he can be empathetic with many of the contributors to RRAP.

[email protected] November 1st 06 12:01 PM

Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator

wrote:
On 31 Oct 2006 19:24:24 -0800,
wrote:

A. G. Bell wrote:

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator.

Well, we knew it was up for grabs, so why not? He seems to have the
spare time, and he knows what its like to go wanting for an apology.
So he can be empathetic with many of the contributors to RRAP.

I do wonder what this "radio Gys' beef it with SC they sem to have a
history

They're probably the same person, just different personalities.