RadioBanter

-   -   KB9RQZ has three lazy friends in RRAP now. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108674-kb9rqz-has-three-lazy-friends-rrap-now.html)

Slow Code November 4th 06 12:16 AM

KB9RQZ has three lazy friends in RRAP now.

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC

Woger Dodger November 4th 06 02:51 AM

KB9RQZ has three lazy friends in RRAP now.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC

Perhaps it is true, then, that bad things always come in threes..

Mark Foley November 4th 06 09:17 PM

KB9RQZ has no friends at qrz.com now.

"Chris" wrote in message
Maybe they will let him post again if he grovels and begs.

Doubtful they will allow him to return. He's not wanted there. As a matter
of fact, he's not wanted here, either.

[email protected] November 6th 06 01:05 AM

SC has no friends in RRAP now, not even procoders

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC

in facts I ahrdly BB or Len and don't know the other guys at all

I know Jim/KH2D and worked Dave/K8MN on the air.

Haven't met or worked anyone else here that I know of.

Slow Code November 6th 06 01:16 AM

SC has no friends in RRAP now, not even procoders

wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC

in facts I ahrdly BB or Len and don't know the other guys at all

I know Jim/KH2D and worked Dave/K8MN on the air.

Haven't met or worked anyone else here that I know of.

Your 11 meter contacts aren't real qso's.

SC

an_old_friend November 6th 06 04:16 AM

SC has no friends in RRAP now, not even procoders

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC
in facts I ahrdly BB or Len and don't know the other guys at all

I know Jim/KH2D and worked Dave/K8MN on the air.

Haven't met or worked anyone else here that I know of.

Your 11 meter contacts aren't real qso's.

you are have no freind at all SC

not sure BB even OWNS a CB
SC

K4YZ November 6th 06 05:32 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

an_old_friend continues to lie in public:
Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC

in facts I ahrdly BB or Len and don't know the other guys at all

I know Jim/KH2D and worked Dave/K8MN on the air.

Haven't met or worked anyone else here that I know of.

Your 11 meter contacts aren't real qso's.

you are have no freind at all SC

Morkie lies again. We're not "beer drinking buddies", but, unlike
you, Slow Code is welcome to stop by my QTH for a cold one or a hot cup
of coffee anytime.

not sure BB even OWNS a CB

Brain has a hard time SPELLING CB let alone using one.

Brain can't get his facts about the service he's licensed to
operate in right, I doubt he's much better at CB radio.

Steve, K4YZ

Slow Code November 7th 06 12:58 AM

SC has no friends in RRAP now, not even procoders

Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC
in facts I ahrdly BB or Len and don't know the other guys at all

I know Jim/KH2D and worked Dave/K8MN on the air.

Haven't met or worked anyone else here that I know of.

Your 11 meter contacts aren't real qso's.

you are have no freind at all SC

not sure BB even OWNS a CB

Ten-nine?

SC