RadioBanter

-   -   Still Searching For Homobrew (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108721-still-searching-homobrew.html)

Barney Frank November 4th 06 07:14 AM

Still Searching For Homobrew

My earlier query has gone unanswered. I asked for input on how or where to
find "Homobrew" and the query still stands.
Many questions come to mind and my interest has been piqued. Is "Homobrew" a
micro brewery recipe aimed toward bisexuals? I recall fondly my days of the
sex filled basement activities my boyfriend, Mark Misfit sponsored when he
was living with me. It was Bend Over Billy!
He and I bought drinks for our fellow Twinkies, but never called them
Homobrew.
I was the slurper and Mork was the slurpee...

Is Homobrew a byword for distilled spirits that Closet Queens partake of?
Mork had another use for our draft beer. He'd take a can of Miller Lite,
warm it in my microwave, bend over and pour twelve ounces into his upraised
butt. The guy has always been strange.

Call me, Mork. You know where to reach me on The Hill.

Barney

[email protected] November 6th 06 08:39 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 02:14:07 -0500, "Barney Frank" anon@anon wrote:

id theft reamins a crime but since you lack any id of your own you
have to stral one

He has to "stral" an id...?!?! How does one "stral" an id,
fatboy?

I don't see even a REMOTE imitation of any of your screen names in
"Barney Frank".

More Morkie paranoia?

Steve, K4YZ