RadioBanter

-   -   20 wpm code tested Extra's aren't evil. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108766-20-wpm-code-tested-extras-arent-evil.html)

Slow Code November 4th 06 11:58 PM

20 wpm code tested Extra's aren't evil.

We're better.

SC

Titties n Beer November 5th 06 02:57 AM

20 wpm code tested Extra's aren't evil.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
We're better.

SC

Mark is most assuredly going to crap on THIS comment!

Mike, who else? November 5th 06 04:12 AM

20 wpm code tested Extra's aren't evil.

You spamming POS
Bu-Bye
*PLONK*

Mike

Slow Code November 6th 06 01:16 AM

"Titties n Beer" anon@anon wrote in :

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
We're better.

SC

Mark is most assuredly going to crap on THIS comment!

Yes, I expect he's going to mail me a turd over that one.

SC

K4YZ November 6th 06 06:14 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...

We're better.

SC

Mark is most assuredly going to crap on THIS comment!

Yes, I expect he's going to mail me a turd over that one.

nah i don't do that sort of ####

Sure you do.

Steve, K4YZ

Slow Code November 9th 06 11:23 PM

20 wpm code tested Extra's aren't evil.

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
We're better.

SC

Mark is most assuredly going to crap on THIS comment!

Yes, I expect he's going to mail me a turd over that one.

nah i don't do that sort of ****

Yes you do. Gavrielah told Steve you did that you did that sort of thing,
Why would Gav lie?

SC

Not Cocksucker Lloyd November 10th 06 01:17 PM

ifd theft is s crime

wrote:
On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 23:23:12 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
k.net...
We're better.

SC

Mark is most assuredly going to crap on THIS comment!

Yes, I expect he's going to mail me a turd over that one.
nah i don't do that sort of ****

Yes you do.

nope I have never done so
Gavrielah told Steve you did that you did that sort of thing,

if steve is saying he has spoken to gav then he is lying

Why would Gav lie?

she would not but steve is proven to lie

Gavi is a shemale,. too!