RadioBanter

-   -   Markie Punce in late today. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108769-markie-punce-late-today.html)

Slow Code November 4th 06 11:58 PM

Markie Punce in late today.

2 PM eastern time Markie punce in.

What happened Markie, did you sleep in and miss a half days work?

Don't let it happen again or we'll hire someone else to crap on rrap.

SC

[email protected] November 6th 06 08:27 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 23:58:21 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

2 PM eastern time Markie punce in.

What happened Markie, did you sleep in and miss a half days work?

no SC I don't ever work a 9-5 this is satuday I was atemple this
morning

Pagans have temple?

And Morkie...You never worked a "9-5" in ANY case! Unless you
count the effort to walk to the mailbox to collect your welfare check
as "work."

Don't let it happen again or we'll hire someone else to crap on rrap.

sc continues crapathon

No...that's YOUR job, Porkie. And judging from the posts here,
you're "hard at it."

Steve, K4YZ