RadioBanter

-   -   Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/108771-re-tell-your-4-imaginary-lawyers-idiot.html)

[email protected] November 5th 06 01:48 AM

Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Sweet Sugir wrote:
"Karla" wrote in message ...

You wish. You respond to our blankverse too.

Great name-calling trolls, karla!!!!

What about your apology for calling me a thief???
If you don't, it is a constant question.

Kinda like mikey the ghetto-idiot.

Ask your 4 imaginary lawyers if it is a crime
to call a FAT-moron for what she is.

You are obese, right karla... ????

Please provide proof of your obesity..

It isn't a crime to call fat idiots fat...????

(the idiot/moron part is just my opinion)

Tell your imaginary lawyers that I think you are
an Obese idiot. KAY?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

this looks like markie's crap

[email protected] November 5th 06 02:30 AM

wrote:

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

Sweet Sugir November 5th 06 04:28 AM

wrote in message ps.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

November 5th 06 04:36 PM

Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

wrote in message
ps.com...

Sweet Sugir wrote:
"Karla" wrote in message

You wish. You respond to our blankverse too.

Great name-calling trolls, karla!!!!

What about your apology for calling me a thief???
If you don't, it is a constant question.

Kinda like mikey the ghetto-idiot.

Ask your 4 imaginary lawyers if it is a crime
to call a FAT-moron for what she is.

You are obese, right karla... ????

Please provide proof of your obesity..

It isn't a crime to call fat idiots fat...????

(the idiot/moron part is just my opinion)

Tell your imaginary lawyers that I think you are
an Obese idiot. KAY?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

this looks like markie's crap

Tiolet pipes frozeup again an had to carp in yard. pile
already geting big but atlaest their areno flys anymore.

Dennis M. Hammes November 5th 06 05:21 PM

Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

It's Tommy Bishop of r.a.p.
He's just another ten-four-hundred.
Ten-four?

--
-------(m+
~/:o)_|

Barbara's Cat November 5th 06 06:56 PM

Dennis M. Hammes said:

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

It's Tommy Bishop of r.a.p.
He's just another ten-four-hundred.
Ten-four?

Not of; infesting.

--
Cm~

Slow Code November 6th 06 01:16 AM

Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Barbara's Cat November 6th 06 04:00 AM

Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

--
Cm~

K4YZ November 6th 06 05:35 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learning Code is EASY!

MorkTheDork@kb9rqz.(a)nal(p)utz(r)egurgitating(s)l ime wrote:
On 4 Nov 2006 18:30:22 -0800, wrote:

wrote:

this looks like markie's crap

Imaginary lawyers???

Naw, that would be Robesin. And imaginary lawsuits....

and imaginary filing and...

10months 6 days and counting

You have THAT many toes, Morkie?

Or are you counting the hairs on your "wifes" back?

Steve, K4YZ

Sweet Sugir November 6th 06 03:47 PM

"Slow Code" wrote in message nk.net...

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

I guess you are just slow.

Enjoy the porn.