RadioBanter

-   -   Unless Mark in the Dark learns Maxwell's equations, he will never become an Extra (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/109210-unless-mark-dark-learns-maxwells-equations-he-will-never-become-extra.html)

Stagger Lee November 10th 06 03:13 PM

Unless Mark in the Dark learns Maxwell's equations, he will never become an Extra

God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = -@B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
and then there was light.

Mark stayed in the dark.

Lloyd November 11th 06 09:45 PM

Unless Mark in the Dark learns Maxwell's equations, he will never become an Extra

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:57:40 -0500, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:13:59 +0000 (UTC), Stagger Lee
wrote:

God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = -@B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
and then there was light.

hardly no real knowledge of those equation is required for the exam
although it help

The new exam will have questions on those or on the Lorentz equations
from what I saw in QST. The code free Extra is going to have a really
tough theory exam and will have questions never used before. I'll bet
a lot of people won't be able to pass the new exam.

----
Posted via a free Usenet account from
http://www.teranews.com

an old freind November 11th 06 11:06 PM

wrote:

God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = -@B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
and then there was light.

hardly no real knowledge of those equation is required for the exam
although it help

The new exam will have questions on those or on the Lorentz equations
from what I saw in QST. The code free Extra is going to have a really
tough theory exam and will have questions never used before. I'll bet
a lot of people won't be able to pass the new exam.

I hav my shemale wife to hep my studdy so i be fine
----

Lloyd November 11th 06 11:32 PM

Unless Mark in the Dark learns Maxwell's equations, he will never become an Extra

I'm going to get my 5wpm Extra anyway just in case.
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 16:49:01 -0500, wrote:

wrote:

God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = -@B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t,"
and then there was light.

hardly no real knowledge of those equation is required for the exam
although it help

The new exam will have questions on those or on the Lorentz equations
from what I saw in QST.

if they were to add such question Id have to work since I have not
done such in years but the

The code free Extra is going to have a really
tough theory exam and will have questions never used before. I'll bet
a lot of people won't be able to pass the new exam.

not likely and no real need for it

why do you tell such woppers

----

Slow Code November 12th 06 01:19 AM

Unless Mark in the Dark learns Maxwell's equations, he will never become an Extra

Lloyd wrote in :

I'm going to get my 5wpm welfare Extra anyway just in case.

ROFL,

Well you better put down the slice of pizza and start practicing CW then
because if I ever show up at one of your club meetings you'll be sitting
on the floor. People won't believe how fast a cattle prod can make a
lardass move.

SC