RadioBanter

-   -   slow code (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/110013-re-slow-code.html)

Slow Code November 21st 06 12:55 AM

slow code

"ummsrroo" wrote in
o.uk:

slow code is an english ham

No. I'm an American. If I were from the UK I'd be accused of talking
funny.

SC

ummsrroo November 21st 06 12:18 PM

slow code

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"ummsrroo" wrote in
o.uk:

slow code is an english ham

No. I'm an American. If I were from the UK I'd be accused of talking
funny.

SC

..co.uk? an you also post on uk.radio.amateur

[email protected] November 23rd 06 09:57 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:55:43 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
"ummsrroo" wrote in
. co.uk:

slow code is an english ham

No. I'm an American. If I were from the UK I'd be accused of talking
funny.

you are no ham at all at least not a good one

He IS an Amateur, Morkie...

And you need to re-read your sentence and try to figure out why
it's soooooooo stupid.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ