RadioBanter

-   -   I just start the threads, you people have to keep them going. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/110210-re-i-just-start-threads-you-people-have-keep-them-going.html)

Not Lloyd November 23rd 06 09:21 AM

I just start the threads, you people have to keep them going.

"The Poet" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
I just start the threads, You people need to keep them going.

But if I see a Pro-coder getting ganged up on by CW haters, I'll
come back in and help kick some no-code ass.

Sc

Well, looks like most sensible people have your posts blocked, other
than myself and the uninitiated... so they never see your posts to
reply.

Me, I still find your idiocy to be somewhat entertaining... but in
time, I too shall tire of it and decide to "clean up my boards".

John Poet
"License? We don't need no stinkin' license"

..
One assumes you are referring to Mark...