RadioBanter

-   -   No Code Turkey Hotline (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/110402-no-code-turkey-hotline.html)

. . . _ November 26th 06 09:22 AM

No Code Turkey Hotline

My tech plus uncle used his air-powered staple gun to staple the turkey
breast together but stapled his thumb to the turkey. Couldn't we just wrap a
cold towel around his arm while he holds it in the oven for a few hours?

Slow Code November 28th 06 12:24 AM

No Code Turkey Hotline

". . . _" ProCoder@anon wrote in :

My tech plus uncle used his air-powered staple gun to staple the turkey
breast together but stapled his thumb to the turkey. Couldn't we just
wrap a cold towel around his arm while he holds it in the oven for a few
hours?

If he were just a Tech, I would say, cut off the thumb and skip the towel,
but since he's a tech plus, try the towel thing.

SC