RadioBanter

-   -   kookathon (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/110849-re-kookathon.html)

Dave Heil December 3rd 06 04:15 AM

kookathon

cmdr buzz corey wrote:
wrote:
he did no such he came repated his oterment of ffilth and left he did
come baclkk for a second round wjhihc is odd

Good grief!! Can anyone decipher this mess?

Sure! He did no such and came with new hair (repated) in an otter-like
state of dirt, then left. He came baclkk without the new hair, for a
second round wjhihc (from Old Norse, meaning "with hair on sideways")
and the writer found that odd.

[superfluous groups removed]

Dave K8MN

Ralph Rotten December 3rd 06 11:11 AM

kookathon

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
nk.net...
cmdr buzz corey wrote:
wrote:
he did no such he came repated his oterment of ffilth and left he did
come baclkk for a second round wjhihc is odd

Good grief!! Can anyone decipher this mess?

Sure! He did no such and came with new hair (repated) in an otter-like
state of dirt, then left. He came baclkk without the new hair, for a
second round wjhihc (from Old Norse, meaning "with hair on sideways")
and the writer found that odd.

[superfluous groups removed]

Dave K8MN

Try as I may, I cannot for the life of me figure out what, "oterment of
ffilth" means.
Should I regress to Stonehenge days? Obtain the services of the few who can
cipher these oddities written by strange hands?

My dog makes more sense in that at least I can understand her nervous
requests to go outside...

Dave Heil December 3rd 06 01:36 PM

kookathon

Ralph Rotten wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
nk.net...
cmdr buzz corey wrote:
wrote:
he did no such he came repated his oterment of ffilth and left he did
come baclkk for a second round wjhihc is odd
Good grief!! Can anyone decipher this mess?

Sure! He did no such and came with new hair (repated) in an otter-like
state of dirt, then left. He came baclkk without the new hair, for a
second round wjhihc (from Old Norse, meaning "with hair on sideways")
and the writer found that odd.

[superfluous groups removed]

Dave K8MN

Try as I may, I cannot for the life of me figure out what, "oterment of
ffilth" means.
Should I regress to Stonehenge days? Obtain the services of the few who can
cipher these oddities written by strange hands?

I learned to read Mark's stuff by holding the original Old English
version of Beowulf up to a mirror.

My dog makes more sense in that at least I can understand her nervous
requests to go outside...

My dog is dyslexic and she thinks we're praising her when someone says,
"Good god!"

Dave K8MN