RadioBanter

-   -   More Morkie Mularkie (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/111027-more-morkie-mularkie.html)

K4YZ December 6th 06 11:56 AM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 03:05:26 -0500, "A. G. Bell" hello?@marksakook
wrote:
wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 00:08:19 -0500, "A. G. Bell" hello?@marksakook
wrote:

Allow me to try to properly spell your own words, Mork.

stil can't even spel my name right

What's wrong with it?

Looks OK to me.

you are so afraid of that must vandalize my name

What vandalizing?

You act like a childish, clueless alien.

Mork.

You act like it, so embrace it.

Oh, and if r.r.a.p. has turned into a cesspool, look no further than your
own mirror. You are part and parcel of the ruination of this group. In fact,
Mark, you are the MAJOR reason this group has so sadly deteriorated.

no steve the Major Reason this became a cesspol was Major dudumping of
####

So says the putz who had to use profanity in that sentence to try
and get his point across.

it was a clearl cesspol when I arive short before the NPRM

Morkie, Morkie, MORKIE! Take credit where credit is due, fatboy!

You drove it straight into the ground!

Alexander Graham Bell.
CW tested and FCC approved.
callsign to be divulged on 17 meters....

cwaord

What?

which makes my pint rather nicely

You couldn't make a pint if you had 16 ounces of it poured over
your head.

Steve, K4YZ