RadioBanter

-   -   Morkei Run Amok (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/111516-morkei-run-amok.html)

K4YZ December 14th 06 01:51 AM

Morkei Run Amok

wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:39:04 -0500, wrote:

I do make earth moon earth bluouce on my radois anddo not talk to bootlog

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson
stop the cyber vandalsim

cyber fraud does not help you steve

What fraud, Morkie?

And why do you continue to misquote me?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 14th 06 01:59 AM

Morkie Run Amok

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 17:51:20 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:39:04 -0500, wrote:

I do make earth moon earth bluouce on my radois anddo not talk to bootlog

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson
stop the cyber vandalsim

cyber fraud does not help you steve

What fraud, Morkie?

your fraud

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson

And why do you continue to misquote me?

no misquote

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson

those are your words your lie about my eating your ####

Why do you insist on making a fool out of yourself, Morkie...?!?!?

The TRUTH is that YOU can't face the fact that you've been making
a fool out of yourself for WEEKS now by trying to misquote me or only
partially quote me and then try to represent it as something it never
was.

Everyone here EXCEPT YOU can read the original quote and know that
YOU are the liar and that YOU are the one who is lying...

Again...

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ December 14th 06 10:29 AM

Morkie Run Amok

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 17:59:48 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 17:51:20 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

those are your words your lie about my eating your ####

Why do you insist on making a fool out of yourself, Morkie...?!?!?

The Truth is that Steve can't face the the truth,"What it's like to
lick my excrement off of another man's genitals"sayth Robeson

stop lying about your word and your lies

The truth is that you continue your lying from 1998, "Colonel".

The truth is you're miosquoting me.

The truth is you have a poor comprehension of simple English...Even
when YOU keep requoting the very words that prove you an idiot over and
over.....

The truth is you're a welfare abusing, miseducated, sexually
deviant lying fool.

See...Not a lie in it.

Steve, K4YZ